Dreadlocks Forums

AMPs Natural Timeline

P3RMAamp
@p3rmaamp
7 years ago
80 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

yes definitely and they will look so good when longer

I know I can't wait. I think they have stopped shrinking finally. Only six or so of them are too short to fit into a pony tail. 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

yea i would think they have or are very close to it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
P3RMAamp
@p3rmaamp
6 years ago
80 posts

Well I did revamp my hair a bit. I brushed out the tips. They were holding water badly and slowing the drying process for sure. And I did decide to go back to having an undercut again. I gently crocheted the removed dreads back into existing dreads(though the pictures are before I did that). I'm much happier with this. No more annoying hair around my ears and everyone fits into a pony tail now. When my hairs down you can't even tell.

Though I did see something a bit concerning. Out of curiosity I went into a couple of the dreads. I do indeed seem to have build up of some sort in there and it's a bit yucky. I think a charcoal cleanse might be in order. Doesn't smell like mold just dust and head grease. Eww.

IMG_3388.jpg
IMG_3388.jpg  •  96KB

IMG_3389.jpg
IMG_3389.jpg  •  111KB

updated by @p3rmaamp: 02/08/18 09:03:28PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

you'll get some but that does look like a charcoal wash is in order

--
P3RMAamp
@p3rmaamp
6 years ago
80 posts

So since the charcoal cleanse isn't listed how do I order it again? 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

order any other  bar and in comments request it be substituted it will be on the siote soon though

--
P3RMAamp
@p3rmaamp
6 years ago
80 posts
I've washed my hair a couple of times with the charcoal bar and it is definitely cleaning some stuff out. They feel lighter and less hard.

Though in other news I think I might have another scent for Vicki to make, citronella. These costal biting gnats are driving me insane. They get through the hair to the scalp and bite like mad. Especially since I shaved the sides of my head.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

suggest it to her

--
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
6 years ago
156 posts

P3RMAamp:

Well I did revamp my hair a bit. I brushed out the tips. They were holding water badly and slowing the drying process for sure. And I did decide to go back to having an undercut again. I gently crocheted the removed dreads back into existing dreads(though the pictures are before I did that). I'm much happier with this. No more annoying hair around my ears and everyone fits into a pony tail now. When my hairs down you can't even tell.

Though I did see something a bit concerning. Out of curiosity I went into a couple of the dreads. I do indeed seem to have build up of some sort in there and it's a bit yucky. I think a charcoal cleanse might be in order. Doesn't smell like mold just dust and head grease. Eww.

I also have some blunted tips, some are still lose. After wash I try squeez out as much water as i can out of the blunted ones. That helps to shorten the drying a lot. Still takes a bit longer for them  to fully dry than the ones with lose ends, but i don't wan't to comb the ends out... 

P3RMAamp
@p3rmaamp
6 years ago
80 posts

dread_stpauli:

I also have some blunted tips, some are still lose. After wash I try squeez out as much water as i can out of the blunted ones. That helps to shorten the drying a lot. Still takes a bit longer for them  to fully dry than the ones with lose ends, but i don't wan't to comb the ends out... 

Keeping them brushed out is a pain in the ass. I’ll admit. My hair does not like being loose. But I really like the look enough that I’ll do it. And drying faster is another plus. 

/ 10

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form