Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

9 months neglect video

acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts
So it's hard to show with pictures what's going on.. so I made a little video. The first dread I hold up is whats visibly knotty the rest is sectioned hair holing together some how there also super tiny and I haven't separated in about 2 months.. just want to know if it's doing better or worse then I think.

updated by @acidburn: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

-your doing just fine.. its slower for some people but they are progressing nicely

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts
  • So after 1 month of not seperating I got natural dread number 2(2 natural dreads in 11 months I'm like the sloth of dreading) it's 3 tiny dreads making 1 img

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

you should spend a month at a rainbow gathering

best way to dread i know of.. no go from day 1 of seed camp to last day of cleanup you'll be surprised 1st time u look in a mirror after that

--
acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts

To go to one unfortunately transportation and working is a issue. I found a example of how small my dreads are forming is this ok? Or too small they don't like to cogo but I'm trying to let them. img

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

transportations a non issue, theres rainbow ride shares and caravan groups 1 guy walked over 1000 miles to get there

yes thasts fine my tiniest was 1 mm x 2 mm and that was 3 dreads congoed and was 4 feet long

--
acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts

That's good to know about ride shares. I'd personally walk but my son and wife wouldn't I don't blame them it's 2200 miles. But still my job holds me back. And that's what pays for my monthly needs for the family. If I lived alone I would just be sent crazy guy living in the bush 😉. Anyways this section is a bit smaller then 1mm/0.5mm the strand is the size of dental floss lol. That's how all my front hairs are knotting :s at least I know it's ok. I probably need to stop worrying.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

well, while your there you don't have to (and can't) pay for anything at all..just whatever lil bit you have drop in the magic hat

money is useless there (unless you want to start a fire with it, i did see 1 guy throw 50,000 dollars into the fire once)

many pride themselves on not spending a cent out of pocket for travel funds ..so often you can get there totally free too (slower rides then the ones that share gas expenses) also many of the busses run on French fry oil so ..that's free

money shopuldnt be a big concern..especially for life changing experirences

--
acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts

Thanks for the info. The money was not meant for there but rather to pay for my groceries apt, utilities, internet, soaps and shampoos=\ all that jazz that needs to be had after the gathering.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

the longer you stay, the less groceries etc you need

i shut off all power b4 i go, so pay any rent, the rest you don't need while there you can stay 3 montths even..buit 2-3 weeks is usually enough

--
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form