Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Need urgent help about shampoo

Diego F.
@diego-f
9 years ago
73 posts
Hi all! I'm back, neglecting again. I'm in less than one week neglecting.

So here is my case:

Bs/acv doesn't work for me. Didn't worked on the last set also. If i wash with bs/acv, even with oils, by the end of the day i get giant flakes of dead skin stuck on my hair and scalp. Doesn't matter the water temperature and pressure of the shower. The only thing that worked for me was the dreadlockshampoo bar and liquid, but there is no way that i can buy it anytime soon, it is so expensive, and my country is on a financial crisis, so buying it would be more than half of my salary, and that's a lot of money.

It is really hard to find any kind of residue free shampoo here, but i found only one local store who sells Dr. Bronner's (they only have the almond castile and hemp green tea, both liquid).

What i want to know, are these soaps good? Will it condition my hair too much even if i dilute it? What if i put a bit of sea salt on the shampoo?

I'm desperate with my scalp feeling like hell again.

I appreciate your ideas on my casd
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

they are fine as long as you do not have hard water!

you wnt to dilute it 12 times more water then soap

and again do not use in hard water!!!

if you want to add sea salt thats fine

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Diego F.
@diego-f
9 years ago
73 posts

I have hard water :(. Do you know if the bars works better on hard water? I can import it, it is far less expensive than the amazing dreadlockshampoo would cost me, but alsk would take an eternity to arrive

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

bronners is bronners none will work in hard water

--
Diego F.
@diego-f
9 years ago
73 posts

Thanks again! I think i'll have to stick with bs. I have to wash everyday because it doesn't remove all of my dead skin... Usually a use 100 grams of baking soda to 8 cups of water. I'll try tomorrow washing with 200 grams of baking soda to 10 cups of water. I hope it'll work

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

make sure its 1 part bs to 10 parts water if your using a cup use 1 cup bs 10 cups water

--
space_monster
@space-monster
9 years ago
7 posts

I'm not sure if you have these in your country but maybe you could try using soapnuts? I haven't tried them myself but I've heard they're pretty good and they're not that expensive (at least in my country)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

good suggestion and i keep forgetting about them as an option

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form