Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Need advice!!!!

Eden Valiant
@eden-valiant
10 years ago
1 posts
Help!!! I've had my dreads for 3-4 months now, and they're driving me crazy. I did them myself with a combo of twist/rip and back combing. The ones in the front are loose - and I mean loose - they aren't even dreaded at all. On the other hand the ones in the back are waaaay dreaded, but they're all tangled together, matted, have huge loops and just look like shit. I can't leave my hair down ever because the ones in the front come apart so easily and it drives me crazy. My roots are also really loose and I'm afraid it's because my sections are too big. I thought that they would start improving by now but it just seems to be getting worse. There's nowhere in my region that does dreadlock maintenance, and I have no idea how to deal with them anymore. What do I do???
updated by @eden-valiant: 01/13/15 10:06:27PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,639 posts

relax

at 3-4 months is when thyey are typicaly tyhe loosest and messiest but you will have to seperate the back an d should have been at lkeast weekly all along

if the sections are tioo big comb them out

but the loops sare a giood thing roots will be loose a long time

and thank god theres nowhere to do maintenenvce thats the last thing u ever want to do

they are perfectly fine they are just in the teen stage

but leave them dowbn..all the time

having them up is slowing oprogress and encouraging themn to dread together

domnt worry about anything coming apart you never had to backcomb anyway they would have dreaded themselves

all u need to do is wash properly aned thats it

seperate as needed and stop worrying

how big are the sections

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form