Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How often can I wash my hair

Tiny Turtle
@tiny-turtle
10 years ago
27 posts
I know you can wash fairly often, like twice a week... I've been trying to stuck to that. The thing is, I'm around a lot of body fluids at work and sometimes I really want to wash it like every other day. I wear a "lunch lady" type hat (required), but it doesn't really keep anything out it just keeps hair in. I mean my hair isn't getting soaked in blood or anything, but I do get splashed, etc. I use the dreadlock shampoo from this site. Do you think every other day would be ok? Also, my hair starts to get greasy by the second day anyway. I wear a lot of PPE at work too, and it can get really hot and make me sweat. Thanks!
updated by @tiny-turtle: 01/13/15 10:06:20PM
Tiny Turtle
@tiny-turtle
10 years ago
27 posts
Stick* not stuck. Lol.
Amanda Clouse
@amanda-clouse
10 years ago
53 posts

Of course! Washing every other day is perfectly fine. That is how often I wash my baby dreads and how I have done it in the past with no problem.

Lauryn Dowding
@lauryn-dowding
10 years ago
48 posts

That'll be fine, some people say the more you wash the quicker they lock. As long as they dry before you go to bed then even washing them everyday would be fine.

Peace.

Jah-Jah Warrior
@jah-jah-warrior
10 years ago
7 posts
I wash my dreads every other week or some, i dont keep track(Using the bakingsoda solution wash and the rosemary herb tea with acv rinse)However i wet my hair everyday when i shower. Wetting your hair allowing them to dry naturally (in the wind) helps them lock faster too
Tiny Turtle
@tiny-turtle
10 years ago
27 posts
Awesome thanks so much guys
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form