Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Natural process

Tiny Turtle
@tiny-turtle
10 years ago
27 posts
I just wanted to say that this process is so fucking liberating. I do not miss brushing my hair at all :) it's just lovely and wild and free. And... Now that I'm not trying to tame it with greasy products my skin on my back is clear too! xx
updated by @tiny-turtle: 01/13/15 10:06:17PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

haha i know right

and hey we had 1 poor soul who went to 2 diferent locticians spend 5 grand at the locticians they caked her with wax crochetted interlocked cut off loops when they formed added fake hair burned off frizz did a perm i think added more and more wax

and after 2 years i think it was was a mess shed also spent 5,000 on medications and multiple surgical procedures to deal with infected beeakouts..

she joined here we had her do wax removal and after 1 session with wax b gone she finaly started seeing dreading..and was able to cancle her next already scheduled surgery

her skin clearted up as soon as she started to remove the wax

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tiny Turtle
@tiny-turtle
10 years ago
27 posts
Wow!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

yea if u look in the salon dreads guide theres a part i added at the end about the real cost of salon dreads with a link to part of her story then if u look on her page u can find the rest in her discussions

what those so called locticians did to her was insane ..and they really should be sued

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tiny Turtle
@tiny-turtle
10 years ago
27 posts
That's terrible :(
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form