Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The size of my dreads is ok'?

Sophie gaulin
@sophie-gaulin
10 years ago
3 posts
Hi! I did my dreads less than one month ago with twist and rip and i dont know if the size is ok. I did all different sizes because i dont want it to uniform but i read on his forum that everyone has about 35 dreads and i only have 26. I dont have much hair but i think that some dreads are to big . Ill send you a picture to know if its ok. Dont worry, i doesnt matter if some dreads become very big but do you think that it will be look strange?PS: sorry for my very bad English, i speak French hehe
updated by @sophie-gaulin: 01/13/15 10:06:08PM
taye
@taye
10 years ago
833 posts

The rule of thumb is that your dreads will shrink and fatten up to the size of the section on your scalp. If your hair is thin like mine your locks may be a bit thinner than the section. So go by the size of the sections on your scalp. If your sections are over an inch redo them now before the knots are too dense. Even though your hair may be thin or fine...your dreads are going to get a whole lot fatter during the next year.

Sophie gaulin
@sophie-gaulin
10 years ago
3 posts
Thanks! Its very helpfull :)
Sophie gaulin
@sophie-gaulin
10 years ago
3 posts
Omg i just did 5 dreadlocks with the big one Ahaha
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

mine were very thin for 1st 18 years then let 6 combine into 1 and they still arent that huge and still have over 50 probly (though a few are still thin)

i saww u had some thin ones so the thicker ones must have been really big

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form