Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

mildew smell (still!) and now yellow patches like cradle cap

UrbanHippie
@urbanhippie
10 years ago
9 posts
So I only shower in the morning and I started using the rot knot shampoo and my dreads still smell. :( I'm ready to give up! I'm ready to brush them out. I even started getting like stuff similar to cradle cap. I don't know what to do.
updated by @urbanhippie: 01/13/15 10:05:48PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

rot6 knots not a shasmjooo its a miooldand mildew killer as such u dont just wash your hairt with it you treate it use plenty and really saturate them squeezing it into them especialy the thickest and when they are really saturated through and through leave it in at least 10 min

dont worry bout how much u use and rinsing i have used an entiure bottle at once and it rinses out easily

so use plenty and make sure u really getit in deep and leave it in a good 10 min or mo0nger

as for the crasdle cap heavy oilsd on the scalps the cure for thatjojhoba will do the trick or even something heavier u want to really get the scalp good and oiled up with a thickef heavier oil

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
UrbanHippie
@urbanhippie
10 years ago
9 posts
I do heavily saturate it. I've used the rot knot once a month and while the mildew smell is less, it is still present. I'm feeling so discouraged. I feel like I'm just not caring for them as I should since I'm becoming too busy with my kids and other priorities. I may remove them and come back to dreads at a later time.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

aree any real thick

doi any have larger beads

u might be ok just removing bigger beads and undoingthethicker dreads

u can also try a soak made from 1/4 water 3/4 white vinager and generouse ammount of lavender oil not overpowering but plenty like say 30 drops in 2 or 3 cups so its pretty strong

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form