Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Quick shrink?

Nichole3
@nichole3
4 years ago
12 posts

Like one shower and WHOOP! Short! When I had to tie my hair back for lab I noticed that my ponytail was way short compared to what I was used to. While at first it freaked me out, but now Im kinda stoked :) They will be 6 months old in a week and a half :)

Has anyone else had this happen? Did your babies shrink like in what seemed to be overnight? Just curious!

updated by @nichole3: 01/13/15 10:05:36PM
Lauren Maxwell
@lauren-maxwell
4 years ago
19 posts

Yes it did. A lot.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,512 posts

ive seen a few do that

just all of the sudden shrink a ton

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Karen Guy
@karen-guy
4 years ago
36 posts
Oh man mine shrunk so much in what seemed to be overnight. Check out my most recent photo. I just passed one year. If you look at how long my hair was to start with it is crazy!
Nichole3
@nichole3
4 years ago
12 posts

Oh yeah! Cute! I think I lost an inch or two this month, it seemed to creep up on me

^^About this time a month ago

^^Yesterday (on another thread, too)

I still have some stranglers of the length before, but are quickly shrinking up :)

How did you feel about it shrinking? I know some people feel a bit weird about their hair shrinking. I like short hair so it doesn't bother me lol

updated by @nichole3: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Karen Guy
@karen-guy
4 years ago
36 posts
I was so afraid of short hair that I didn't dread my hair for 20yrs! It's a year later and my hair is above my shoulders! It is what it is and I still love my dreads. Although I cannot wait for them to grow.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form