Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Quick shrink?

Nichole3
@nichole3
10 years ago
12 posts

Like one shower and WHOOP! Short! When I had to tie my hair back for lab I noticed that my ponytail was way short compared to what I was used to. While at first it freaked me out, but now Im kinda stoked :) They will be 6 months old in a week and a half :)

Has anyone else had this happen? Did your babies shrink like in what seemed to be overnight? Just curious!

updated by @nichole3: 01/13/15 10:05:36PM
Lauren Maxwell
@lauren-maxwell
10 years ago
19 posts

Yes it did. A lot.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,639 posts

ive seen a few do that

just all of the sudden shrink a ton

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Karen Guy
@karen-guy
10 years ago
36 posts
Oh man mine shrunk so much in what seemed to be overnight. Check out my most recent photo. I just passed one year. If you look at how long my hair was to start with it is crazy!
Nichole3
@nichole3
10 years ago
12 posts

Oh yeah! Cute! I think I lost an inch or two this month, it seemed to creep up on me

^^About this time a month ago

^^Yesterday (on another thread, too)

I still have some stranglers of the length before, but are quickly shrinking up :)

How did you feel about it shrinking? I know some people feel a bit weird about their hair shrinking. I like short hair so it doesn't bother me lol

updated by @nichole3: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Karen Guy
@karen-guy
10 years ago
36 posts
I was so afraid of short hair that I didn't dread my hair for 20yrs! It's a year later and my hair is above my shoulders! It is what it is and I still love my dreads. Although I cannot wait for them to grow.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form