Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Why can I see through my Dreads?

morgan edwards
@morgan-edwards
10 years ago
4 posts

I Have had my dreads for 7 months and I can still see through some of them (mostly the ones directly on top of my head) when i look at them in the mirror and have light shining from directly behind me. Will my dreads be completely solid when my 12 months are up or will they still be see through?

updated by @morgan-edwards: 01/13/15 10:05:34PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

well that depends on a lot of factors i mean a bright enough light you can see through your hand

but when they are tight and sufficiently thick you shouldn't be able to tho the top dreads slower so that maybe over a year what method was used also is it just loopy spots

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
morgan edwards
@morgan-edwards
10 years ago
4 posts

i started with the towel rub method, but now i dont do anything anymore. I have African hair.....should i be concerned about my dreads or should i just not focus on it....

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

dont focus on it buit well post a picture thats in focus.. then stop focusing on it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
SnowMonk3y
@snowmonk3y
10 years ago
17 posts

You can see light because you are still in the early stages. As they tighten you wont see that light it also depends on how kinky your hair is etc. There's no normal with neglect all hair is different to. Its all unique no worries just keep it clean and healthy that should be your concern not light. Mine weren't ever like that but that's not normal or not normal its genetics and you cant change that.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form