Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Grand-Mommy Has Dreads!

Gypsy Vin Rose
@gypsy-vin-rose
10 years ago
19 posts
Thanks Harmony. : ) I feel I am on that journey, and I am loving it more each day. And, even though my dreads are still young, wild and free, I see them maturing just a bit more week by week. I look forward to a freer future, with a full head of mature dreads.Blessings, .V.. (Peace) and much Thanks for your comment and encouragement.
updated by @gypsy-vin-rose: 07/22/15 05:58:58AM
Karen Guy
@karen-guy
10 years ago
36 posts
Welcome to the journey. Never too old! I'm 45 and stopped brushing August 2013. I had wanted to let my hair dread for 20yrs and was always afraid of shrinkage so I never let it happen. Now over a year in I love my short(yes they shrunk) natural dreads. Peace
Gypsy Vin Rose
@gypsy-vin-rose
10 years ago
19 posts

Thanks for your comment, Karen. I know shrinking dreads is inevitable, so I'll just grin and bear it. : ) Still, I'm loving my dread babies. I look forward to seeing how they evolve.

Blessings & .V.. (peace)

Gypsy Vin Rose
@gypsy-vin-rose
10 years ago
19 posts

Harmony, my grandson has-yet to see my dreads. But I imagine he'll reach up and play with them, when he first sees them. The thought of this just makes me happy. : )

I look forward to that day. Thanks so much for commenting, and for all of your encouragement. Many Blessings your way.

.V..

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form