Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Ideas.

Moon Child
@moon-child
10 years ago
51 posts
Because I live in b.f.e and have no friends i spend all my days home alone with nothing to do but sleep. I want to be more active.. But there isn't anything to do. And right now I don't have the money or creativity for arts and crafts.. Honestly being so alone all the time has made me very depressed and I just want to drop everything and walk forever until I find my destination but that's unrealistic. So I just sleep...Any ideas?I'm 18 and I feel as if I'm almost 30.Maybe I just needed to vent this because nobody seems to be listening..
updated by @moon-child: 01/13/15 10:05:31PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

go to some rainbiw gatherings

talk to me more often

whats bfe its not unrealistic to walk forever tillu find your place but might not be totalry safe either so start with rainbow gatherings

dont be alone dont sleep away the day go outin the woods howl at the moon be with nature be with yourself ..not alone..with you..theres a diferencve..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Moon Child
@moon-child
10 years ago
51 posts
B.f.e - bum frick Egypt.. Out the middle of no where if you will. I want to run through the woods but it's too dangerous says my land lord/ grandmother. So I'm not aloud.. Where could I find a rainbow gathering around here? I'm very interested in finding one but they seem to be way more than an arm stretch away.This isn't in offense to any one, but I'm not confident enough in myself to approach a conversation first I feel like I'm taking away from their time, besides I never usually have any thing to talk about. Even when I need help in a store I'm weary to ask.I want to learn to love myself.. That's why I chose to get dreads. Maybe it would help show me that not every thing is perfect but everything has it's own beauty and every thing needs love to grow..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

they are always far from everything and everywhere abnd u gotta make the journey okill message yiou

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Moon Child
@moon-child
10 years ago
51 posts
It's difficult I feel... Locked here.. Caged. I'm not free.. And I have no means of transportation.
Claire3
@claire3
10 years ago
36 posts

I have been low lately too. Yoga in your living room is free, & super therapeutic :)

Moon Child
@moon-child
10 years ago
51 posts

I only know six poses.. and at first.. I felt it.. in my core I felt it.. but now.. I don't know I think it's because I'm constantly letting my focus wander..

Claire3
@claire3
10 years ago
36 posts

There are a lot of free online classes.

Moon Child
@moon-child
10 years ago
51 posts
Oh my goodness.. Could you give me a link?!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form