Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I've never been more at home in myself.

Patience White
@patience-white
10 years ago
4 posts

I have never felt so at home in myself then I have now, I have just hit my 6ish/7ish week mark of freeform dreadlocks.

I adore this, I chose to use freeform since I am recovering from an Eating Disorder and It's helping me learn that perfection isn't always what I am looking for, My dreads don't have to be perfect to be beautiful, and neither do I.

updated by @patience-white: 01/13/15 10:05:19PM
irieguy skyhigh
@irieguy-skyhigh
10 years ago
20 posts
Ezactly..no reason to try n be perfect or to look like everyone else...jus live life n forget u have hair
Elizabeth Tyler
@elizabeth-tyler
10 years ago
9 posts

you dont have to be perfect to be beautiful. You are beautiful and your hair will be awesome :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

ed is both about perfection and control freeforming cures you od youre ed by abandoning the need to control and the quest for perfection there is no better therapy ande im confident that your going to have the ed beat as long as u stick to dreading

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

Well we are happy to have you as part of our community! :D Everything is perfect.. It just takes a little bit of patience and love to be able to sit back and see that :D. You don't need to look for perfection, because it is already here/there. You are exactly where you need to be at this exact moment in time. Your uniqueness is your perfection, and it is also that uniqueness that helps to bring the "all that is" to its perfection. If everyone was the same, there would be no change. In order for change to appear, there must be some type of difference/variety.. Yes change may not always be automatically for the better, but only change can bring in what was not before, which is the only way of bettering something :D. Your uniqueness is what makes you beautiful. You are beautiful! :D all of you! :D

NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

It is not only our light that teaches us, but also our darkness if we learn to accept and learn its lessons.. Not to say that one should continue on with their darker traits, but try to take the time to learn how to use it to help others. Wishing you much love, peace, health and wealth! :D I'm very happy to hear you are recovering from your eating disorder! Stay strong! We all support you! :D

Patience White
@patience-white
10 years ago
4 posts

Thank you guys so much for the support, I really adore this journey.

This support has helped me in some of my darkest times.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form