Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Dreads on bald heads

Jaime Collazo
@jaime-collazo
4 years ago
7 posts
I have heritage baldness, do you too? Why it's seen like a epic fail to have dreads and baldness? It's because a few people just wants pop a style of hair? If you have a heritage of baldness and want to share your pictures explaining why you grow your dreads you are welcome ...
updated by @jaime-collazo: 01/13/15 10:05:00PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,526 posts

GOOGLE MY FRIEND FANTUZZI damn thought i disabled capslock

http://www.fantuzzimusic.com

if ya notice he wears scarves alot with his dreads but if u look through the pics anbd vids u see hes mostly bald u can see how bald in the woodstock pics

hes rocked the dreads for as long as ive known him at least 15-18 years maybe longer

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Jzithulele
@jzithulele
4 years ago
3 posts

also the singer from the reggae band john brown's body, Elliot Martin. He rocks dreads with a bald head. In many cultures, dreadlocks were/are worn as a symbol of reverence and enlightenment. And for many of those same cultures, baldness is a sign of the wisdom that comes with experience. If top of your head is bald, then it was intended to be so. I say wear both with pride!

Jaime Collazo
@jaime-collazo
4 years ago
7 posts
Awesome detail I almost forgets, jzithulele it's truth ...
Jaime Collazo
@jaime-collazo
4 years ago
7 posts
S Eagle - I like the band
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form