Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

moisturizing dreads

Becca Weinberg
@becca-weinberg
4 years ago
5 posts

I'm sure this question has been covered a million times in a million different places, but my computer is super super slow and i'm having a lot of difficulty navigating this site on it, so i hope that no one minds if i just ask again. I'm looking for a good way to moisturize my dreads. I haven't moisturized them once in three years, just wash them every couple days. They're not too terribly dry but they are dry and a little scratchy. I would like them to be softer. If anyone has any suggestions they are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

updated by @becca-weinberg: 01/13/15 10:04:49PM
Becca Weinberg
@becca-weinberg
4 years ago
5 posts

I would just google this question but i want opinions from real people that have actually tried things and had success

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,514 posts

jojoba ouils best next aloe vera but pure from the plant

if u ever crochetted thats why they are scratchy

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Becca Weinberg
@becca-weinberg
4 years ago
5 posts

thanks. i've never crocheted, or maintained in any way, for that matter. I have a couple aloe plants so maybe i'll try that. Am i just supposed to rub the aloe on them? Or just on my scalp?

soaring eagle said:

jojoba ouils best next aloe vera but pure from the plant

if u ever crochetted thats why they are scratchy

Becca Weinberg
@becca-weinberg
4 years ago
5 posts

I asked this same question on Yahoo answers before i made an account here, and the only response i got told me to "cut them off".

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,514 posts

yea i was the only 1 on ya giving good answers and they banned me gfor providing reference links

make si-ure its the right alow3e variety and split the leave rub ob or scrape out the gell and add to a spray u can add to a mixer then spray to make it more even..blender i mean

--

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Becca Weinberg
@becca-weinberg
4 years ago
5 posts

Ahh i see. I have no idea what variety they are im not sure how i would figure that out so maybe i'll just try to get some jojoba oil. Thanks though, and yahoo sucks and is filled with assholes, everyone is so mean there.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,514 posts

theres aloe varieties that wikl make u feekl like your skins on fire

--

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form