Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

moisturizing dreads

Becca Weinberg
@becca-weinberg
10 years ago
5 posts

I'm sure this question has been covered a million times in a million different places, but my computer is super super slow and i'm having a lot of difficulty navigating this site on it, so i hope that no one minds if i just ask again. I'm looking for a good way to moisturize my dreads. I haven't moisturized them once in three years, just wash them every couple days. They're not too terribly dry but they are dry and a little scratchy. I would like them to be softer. If anyone has any suggestions they are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

updated by @becca-weinberg: 01/13/15 10:04:49PM
Becca Weinberg
@becca-weinberg
10 years ago
5 posts

I would just google this question but i want opinions from real people that have actually tried things and had success

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

jojoba ouils best next aloe vera but pure from the plant

if u ever crochetted thats why they are scratchy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Becca Weinberg
@becca-weinberg
10 years ago
5 posts

thanks. i've never crocheted, or maintained in any way, for that matter. I have a couple aloe plants so maybe i'll try that. Am i just supposed to rub the aloe on them? Or just on my scalp?

soaring eagle said:

jojoba ouils best next aloe vera but pure from the plant

if u ever crochetted thats why they are scratchy

Becca Weinberg
@becca-weinberg
10 years ago
5 posts

I asked this same question on Yahoo answers before i made an account here, and the only response i got told me to "cut them off".

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

yea i was the only 1 on ya giving good answers and they banned me gfor providing reference links

make si-ure its the right alow3e variety and split the leave rub ob or scrape out the gell and add to a spray u can add to a mixer then spray to make it more even..blender i mean

--
Becca Weinberg
@becca-weinberg
10 years ago
5 posts

Ahh i see. I have no idea what variety they are im not sure how i would figure that out so maybe i'll just try to get some jojoba oil. Thanks though, and yahoo sucks and is filled with assholes, everyone is so mean there.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

theres aloe varieties that wikl make u feekl like your skins on fire

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form