10 years ago
43 posts

Now that i think about it, it could be maybe dead skin? i honestly have no clue

updated by @jambi: 07/24/15 06:42:01PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

its not clear enough to tell what it is if lint or fuzz picking at it with tweezers or brushing at it with a soft bristled toothbrush might do the trick if not then something liuke a clarifying shampoo might without knowing what it is its harder to guess what might get it out tho its probly not hurting nothing being in there and if its deep set then picking it ours gonna break and picjk=k out as much hair as lint probly your probly better just trying to figure out where it came from like blankets or whatever and get rid of that to prevent more

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

wait.. This is kind of similar to what is going on with my hair, it seems.. Not really sure though.

Jambi.
@jambi
10 years ago
43 posts

I guess i will focus on rinsing that specic area better next time, and see if it clears up.

Jambi.
@jambi
10 years ago
43 posts

I do have some Nutregena Anti-Residue Shampoo do u think i should wash with it next time? (i havnt used the Nutregena in atleast a year).

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

sure is worth a try yea

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Icky
@icky
10 years ago
8 posts

I'm just around the three month mark also using the dreadlockshampoo.com's stuff and i have the exact same thing going on in a few dreads. I'm not really worried about it, but just want to let you know you're not alone haha

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form