dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

ASSISTANCE REQUIRED MATTY DREADS

Eric Rhodes
@eric-rhodes
10 years ago
3 posts

OKAY!

First off I'm embarassed to say but i fucked up my dreads, take a look don't laugh >-<

Now some of them are still somewhat together and others ehhhhh not so much but besides the back, the dreads on the sides and top of my head all stick up. I had been using gel before this happened and i just think that it doesn't hold well enough for my hair so Im making the move to dreadwax. My question is should i completely restart my dreadhead experience or salvage this god forsaken mess on my head .____. Please help!

updated by @eric-rhodes: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Eric Rhodes
@eric-rhodes
10 years ago
3 posts

Uhm I can't remember but it was some gel I bought from a Sally's store but I may try what you suggested if I cant find someone who thinks they can retwist it all for me. Honestly I just want my hair to fall not stick up all the time.

Eric Rhodes
@eric-rhodes
10 years ago
3 posts

My hair is well over 2 inches long down the middle of my head and most would say at least an inch is neccessary. I'm just tryna find a fix so that it could at least look decent.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,639 posts

never use wax u do not ever want anything that holdsa the gelds and waxes are why thry stand up u need to remove all the gunk u want nothing but clean hair

1ujse of wax ruins dreads forever its evil stuff and a scam

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form