Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New To Site

Ryver ॐ
@ryver
10 years ago
2 posts

Hey everyone I'm Dez. I just found this site and decided to join up. I put dreads in my hair about 6 months ago and loved them but wound up having to take them out for personal reasons which was a huge mistake. I miss them and I want to start them up again soon. Thought I'd introduce myself and also had a question. I am trying to upload a profile picture for my account and it is saying that there is an error? I tried a few different photos not sure if anyone else had this problem also?

Thanks!

updated by @ryver: 01/13/15 10:04:21PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome

what browser and whats the error say

im from pa too

you might want to concider letting them dread naturally this time its a much more amazing experience and yoiur far less likely to ever take them out then

tnr isnt a bad method tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ryver ॐ
@ryver
10 years ago
2 posts

Thanks! I see you a lot on Facebook as well. I am using internet explorer which may be why the photo wont load because I recall seeing somewhere on the site it says it works best with Firefox. Could be why.I have considered the natural dreading process but not too sure where/how to start and also want to keep them professional looking at times for work. Any tips would be great!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

stop combing and u8 started technicaly any jobs gotta accept natural dreads if grown for spiritual reasons no matter how messy but to look professional just tie back or up neatly tho that will slow progress and in many jobs isnt nesacary

try firefox it could also habve been a tem porary glitch too and clearing cache and cookies often fixes probs too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form