Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadsuk

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

anyone visited this site or had any interactions with the owner?

he seems quite psycho to me

ive had nothing but trouble from him since the day i heard about them..it all started with constsant spamminmg and i had to ban him from a dozen fb groups

but then i forgot all about them till 1 day i get flooded with messages about a video calling me out forcingme into a debate wich i gladly accepted but he also tried forcing lazydreads whio refused because the same dude tried forcing laxzydreads to close his site and merge into dreadsuk

so this went on awhilehe was trying tio grab as many members from here as he could while trying to make me look bad in fact i begged him daily to set a date for this debate and all the time he acted klike i was trying to back out on it

at the same time since lazy refusded the debate he kept telling mke that lazy was inj..and telling lazy that i ewas refusing

after things fell apart troll attacks began

he created a troll video and had several ppl posting it all over

then the lies began well m,ore lies and he started telling slanderous lies about me that frankly could have him sued or jailed even

hes still spamming many groups badmouthing me everywhere hje can and heres the kicker

he acts like a troll on his own site! anything to stir up drama

posting a "worse dread disasters' post just to get negative attention with childish captions for each 1 and troll like blog posts about me and others that only have the purpose to create chaos like most trolls do

im really getting sick of yhis shit

anyo0ne else had troubloe wityh this scumbag/

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 10:04:19PM
The Wanderer
@the-wanderer
10 years ago
9 posts
This guy is not considered a troll, for me he is just a jealous egoistical hater. He is promoting locticians, which is basically a big ass scam.You are promoting the natural way that basically discards the only thing locticians do, shit loads of maintanance and the prices are ridicoulous.Haters are gonna be haters there is nothing to do, Hater leaders also have hater minions.Im actualy really happy i came across this site, because it all truth and not sonsensescams. I go with the flow with all these haters everywhere, no point wasting precious time.This is my opinion, most of my friends and i enjoy being trolls when needed and haters are not in the same group. This guy fucked the SOLE point of what trolls are and is prpbably trolling himself.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

haha good point but he sure has no credi89bility anymore

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form