dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dutch Dreadies

Roos Nuchelmans
@roos-nuchelmans
10 years ago
6 posts

Hey there!
I just discovered this forum and decided to join!
I'm a 19 year old student, living in The Netherlands (that country with Amsterdam as capital).
With English not being my first language, I might construct some weird sentences, but I hope I can make myself clear, haha ;) (if not, just say so!)

I'm studying the Dutch language (grammars, literature, writing, stuff like that) and I'm switching to creative writing next year. When I'm not reading or writing, I'm partying, hehe! ;)
These parties I'm talking about are goa/psytrance parties (anyone familiar with that? :D) and my other big musical love is classic rock; think about the Vietnam period and bands like Pink Floyd, Supertramp, The Waterboys ...

That'll probably give you an idea of who I am.. And for the dreadlocks:
Yes, I have dreads, had them for almost three years. They were made with backcombing and since then I just let them loose. I have natural gingerdreadies :)

updated by @roos-nuchelmans: 01/13/15 10:04:04PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome you should start a dutch dreadies group in fact i think u might be able to in your language?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Roos Nuchelmans
@roos-nuchelmans
10 years ago
6 posts
I'm already on a forum called Dutchdreads! ;)But I'm just way too curious to stick to just one country.Are most people here American or can lots of countries be found here?
ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
10 years ago
122 posts

Welcome! There are people from all around the world here. I'm from Las Vegas

Anna Blocker
@anna-blocker
10 years ago
25 posts

I have very good friends from the Netherlands! :) I used to house/pet sit for them in the US when they would go back to Holland to visit family!

Welcome!

Anna Blocker
@anna-blocker
10 years ago
25 posts

I have very good friends from the Netherlands! :) I used to house/pet sit for them in the US when they would go back to Holland to visit family!

Welcome!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form