Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

twisting up dha hair

Dylan flfl
@dylan-flfl
10 years ago
3 posts

ayeeee i made a thread bout if i permed my hair could it twist up no one answered l yall giving me lectures how people go bald witch is true i aint arguing buttt i dont really care if i go bald im a white nigga with gay Caucasian hair is it possible to twist up after i get a perm i aint getting no dread permmm either pls answer once again idc if i go bald and if i twist up my hair will it look really thing with aloutta dreads i want dreads like waka but i aint copying him its a idea of it i just want thin as fuck dreads i don't wanna do the twist n rip or natural or backcomb my opinon there nasty looking but we all like diff shit

Lol dha other day my sister she cacucaian i tried to twist her hair up n it actually worked lol so i was wondering my hair would be more curlier then hers with a perm so could i do the same i dont wana get the perm if it aint gonna work whats my options

updated by @dylan-flfl: 01/13/15 10:04:02PM
ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
10 years ago
122 posts

Ok as long as I have belonged to this wonderful and very helpful site I have never heard a person come across as rude as you! For what I was able to take from your slang is that "white people" dreads are disgusting and you want to become bald as well as become a race you aren't. If those are the locks of your choice then why don't you go to a salon and pay for them to destroy your hair? From everything I have learned, twisting "gay" Caucasian hair will not ever become anything other than a twist...until you shampoo and it falls out again. A perm will only make your hair curly/wavy depending on the style you choose but after all the chemical treatment you would still need to go through the loops and zig zags that are far bigger than anything you want. Maybe you should buy a wig and call it a day

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

ald like iu said if u think dreads look gross then you shouldnt dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
To Live Is To Dye
@to-live-is-to-dye
10 years ago
10 posts

No even if you perm it the regrowth will still be straight hair

interrstella
@interrstella
10 years ago
41 posts
Thank you Brandi. I thought the exact same thing and to add, If you don't want the advice on how to get healthy dreads then go to a site that recommend terrible treatments on how to get the manufactured look you want.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form