Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just starting, would love some basic advice :)

Chelsea Cole
@chelsea-cole
10 years ago
5 posts
I am beginning my dreads by neglect, & have a few selected twist & rip dreads started as well (I am Caucasian, & have wavy/curly thick hair, if any of that information is important!) I am planning on washing with BS/ACV, but am unsure of exactly how to do it properly, ha! How much should I use?Also, I have read a bit of peppermint, lavender, or rosemary essential oil diluted & sprayed on the scalp can help with irritation/dandruff. I have not yet encountered these, but anticipate I will! I have no experience with essential oils & was wondering is there any store I can walk in and purchase therapeutic strengths? I am in Dallas, so I have lots of options store-wise, just not sure where to head. I'd rather not purchase online, but if I must, I must ;)Sea salt spray? Do I need it now? Later? Ever? Lol if so, what is the best way to use it?Any tips specifically for the natural/neglect method? I am prepared to be patient ;) Wondering if any gurus have any tips or tricks!Thank you so much! I am excited to begin this path :)
updated by @chelsea-cole: 10/22/19 05:21:27AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

well the bs/acv 1 part bs 10 parts water u can then add a few drops of teatree rosemary pepermint lavender whatever i want to the bvs stir pour over head wait 10 min thenb rinse

after rinsing put a spoonfull or 2 acv in same ammt water pour on then rinse right awqay

oils u can get drom any health food storew but many times they migtht not be essential oils even though they say they are

over there <---- just above the activity feed is the image link to mountain rose herbs where i get mine and really recomend

sea salts totaly unesacaryt but hjelps just domt over do it dont leave it onlong ..a couple hours then rinse weekly is plenty often enough

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Chelsea Cole
@chelsea-cole
10 years ago
5 posts
Thank you so much!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form