Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I have hairy legs... on my head.

Currychakra
@currychakra
10 years ago
1 posts

Through some nifty google usage, Ive come to discover this wonderful website and decided to join today X3

Hi people~

My dreadlock journey was started not too long ago on the 17th of last month, which also happened to be the day I arrived in Brazil last year.

It wasnt planned, but I do believe that theres no such thing as coincidences!

Since coming to Brazil Ive started to wean off soaps entirely due to the influence of some friends, (Ive stopped needing deoderants even. The consensus was the soaps were the primary cause of the funk) and dreadlocks seemed to me to be a natural next step for me. I was simply compelled to get it. O_o

So I did a little bit of reseach and decided on the twist and rip method. I would like to use the excuse that the natural method wont work on me etc, since I have the kind of hair some people dream about. Straight, silky, and comb? What comb? But eh, I was simply impatient and wanted to see how it looked like IMMEDIATELY.

This seems like a friendly place, sosososo Im excited to be here!

*waves*

updated by @currychakra: 01/13/15 10:03:47PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,639 posts

welcome

i havent used deoderant since i was 15

thery just clog the pores creating the funk they cover plus being vegatarian u dont have so much toxins secretiung thru your pores

the only time i ever had even a slight smelkl was when pretty sick

\in fact thats how i knew i was getting sick..1st time my pits had any scent in decades caught me by surprise and knew something had to be wrong

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nathaniel Lopez
@nathaniel-lopez
10 years ago
26 posts

Welcome to dreadlockssite! Its so nice to have you and good luck on your journey! Keep us updated!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form