dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello :)

Nichole3
@nichole3
10 years ago
12 posts

Hi all!

I also registered on the other site and now Im over here too.

My dreads will be a couple months old in few days (Yay!) .

I am an engineering student, the mother of an awesome 3 year old daughter and have decided to not torture my skin, hair and body to give myself the illusion of feeling better about myself. I gave up all makeup months ago and one month ago I decided to give up control of my hair.

Every day my life gets better and better :)

(and busier and busier)

updated by @nichole3: 01/13/15 10:03:38PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

u look amazing without makeup

(and dreads ofcourse)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
April Parker
@april-parker
10 years ago
1 posts
I also gave up makeup , probably around the time my oldest child was born. It just seems so un necessary to me after I realized it made no difference in the way my husband looked at me or my children and other than that who cares?! Lol I always hated brushing my hair anyway so I guess dreads was the logical next step and I'm loving my journey so far. Glad you are too!!
Nichole3
@nichole3
10 years ago
12 posts

Cool :) Plus my skin has cleared up so much. I would always wear it to cover blemishes but Ive realized if I didnt wear it I dont have the blemishes. I am totally enjoying my journey as well :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

i have never liked makeup

if i can tell someones wearing any at all its a real turn off

if its like more like something wildly creative and only done rarely for fun i can see where that might be fun ..like facepainting or body painting

but regular makeup..nah

i saw an article awhile back..about a 19 year old asian girl (they are so naturaly beautiful with amazing blemishless smouth..glowing skin naturally)

she never wanted to look anything but perfect so wore a whole lot of makeup at all times..24/7 never removing it

(her makeup was sorta geisha like i guess)

after onoly 2 years doing this her mom was worried and sent her to a dermatologist

upon removing the makkeup, the dr said shed aged horibly, and looked like (and had the skin of) a 45-48 year old.

i have never seen 1 woman that i diudnt think looked better without makeup

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form