Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How I can grow my hair faster and healthy.

Jaime Collazo
@jaime-collazo
10 years ago
7 posts
Hi guys... I'm using biotin shampoo and conditioner, for adding vitamin B on my hair it's good, because my hair is thiker and more strong I have notice it. Also using minoxidil for regrowing hair it's working I have new hair growing I recomended for you guys that are balding like me. My question is what I should use for grow my hair faster?
updated by @jaime-collazo: 01/13/15 10:03:38PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

take biotin internally

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nicole Schaefer
@nicole-schaefer
10 years ago
70 posts

castor oil is known to make hair grow twice the speed in a month. All you have to do is buy a bottle which is pretty cheap and apply it to the scalp, really massage it in. Then sleep overnight with it like that. Put a towel over your pillow so it doesn't get oily. Then wash out in the morning! Do it maybe once a week if you really want your hair to grow fast. I do it every two weeks, and have seen some significant growth. :)

ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
10 years ago
122 posts

Massage your scalp often and brush your scalp as well as your hair. That will stimulate hair growth as well

Casey Fay
@casey-fay
10 years ago
90 posts

There are two ways to determine our hair fate. One is look at our families. What does their hair look like? The other thing is how we care for ourselves. What we eat, wash with, work or relax. Start with diet. The closer to natural the better. Drop things like pop, junk food, processed food.Eat tons of fresh fruit and vegetables. Organic if possible, H2O a plenty, Snack on nuts and seeds. If you can, go vegetarian. Meats are not the only source of protein.Use products made more naturally,less chemicals. Fresh air, sunshine,and relaxing, all help reduce stress which helps your body. My problem with products that are use to grow hair, must be used forever.

Jaime Collazo
@jaime-collazo
10 years ago
7 posts
Yeah but I heard that biotin on pills manipulate all your body hair and I'm scared of grew hair on my ears and even on my back. It's that true?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

haha i doubt it i mean if its already there it will mhbe healthier but body hairs more like fur then hair it doesnt grow long it only grows a certain length them stops

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nicole Schaefer
@nicole-schaefer
10 years ago
70 posts

here is a video showing how castor oil can work..

Also, i've taken biotin in the past.I took it for a full year at one point. I noticed my nails were healthier and hair. But i didn't notice any abnormal body hair growth..

Jaime Collazo
@jaime-collazo
10 years ago
7 posts
All rigth, thanx. A lot you guys...
J Retti
@j-retti
10 years ago
3 posts
Please don't take this offensively, because I'm only trying to help. But I think instead of focusing your energy on growing your hair faster, maybe you can try working on your patience instead. As a matter of fact, I believe learning how to be patient and accepting reality are very important lessons to learn within the journey of dreadlocks. Again, only trying to help.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form