Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A new TV series with the intention to dispel the myths and stereotypes around people with dreadlocks

Kari Renee Teran
@kari-renee-teran
10 years ago
5 posts
I have a dready family.. I have seven children
Kari Renee Teran
@kari-renee-teran
10 years ago
5 posts
My Husband will write you!! We are not east a not hippies we are a family of love<3
Kari Renee Teran
@kari-renee-teran
10 years ago
5 posts
Haha my phone changed my words.. What I was trying to say was we dont label ourselves as anything other that love having a human experience...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

i think you are a great example of what shes looking for

are u in usa?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kari Renee Teran
@kari-renee-teran
10 years ago
5 posts
Yes Mesa, Arizona
Alexis T
@alexis-t
10 years ago
3 posts

I like the idea of an episode about teenagers. Not only about what happens when they are forced to conform, but when they are not. I am a fifteen year old white girl with dreadlocks. Most of my family was very supportive of my decision. The kids in my high school though, that's a different story. I am constantly asked if I do drugs, if I will have sex with people (some people ask if I will do it for money), if I only like black guys,and a whole bunch of other stupid stuff. I don't do any of those things, I have never been in trouble with the cops, I have good grades, I get along with my mom (I don't live with my dad) and I am a pretty good kid. I wouldn't change my decision to dread my hair for anything. I love my locs and I don't care about what anybody else thinks. Anyways, kids are cruel, and they make even more stupid assumptions than adults do sometimes. I think that not only showing how cruel kids can be, but making a point of trying to educate those kinds of kids would be a really cool thing to do.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

i love that idea

but question..where the hell do u go to school that the kids are such idiots

my school sucked too tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alexis T
@alexis-t
10 years ago
3 posts

A smallish city in South-Eastern Wisconsin. It's supposed to be one of the best schools in the state. the but the kids here sure don't reflect that.

soaring eagle said:

i love that idea

but question..where the hell do u go to school that the kids are such idiots

my school sucked too tho

Moon Raven
@moon-raven
10 years ago
32 posts

Hey all,

Has anything thing new happened with this?

Just wondering since no ones been posting for awhile now.

updated by @moon-raven: 07/24/15 12:05:13PM

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form