Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Kharey Huston
@kharey-huston
10 years ago
18 posts
I have an overwhelming desire to take out my dreads! Idk why. I love them so much!But I feel like I just can't handle them anymore and maybe regular hair would be easier.
updated by @kharey-huston: 01/13/15 10:03:08PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

how can regular hair be easier? if u think that then your doing something wrong

what could be easier then doing nothing but washing once or twice a week?

what are u doing thats so hard

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kharey Huston
@kharey-huston
10 years ago
18 posts
I'm just having a rough day. I had reconstructive knee surgery on the 2nd. And I've been bed ridden since.I'm depressed. Like really depressed. And they have me on these stupid pain killers that make me feel like crap. I just can't see the light that used to shine in my life.Sorry that this has turned into drama 101. I just don't have anyone to talk to. And i m taking it out on my. Poor dreads. I know it won't be easier. I literally don't so anything except wash my hair. Idk why I'm feeling this way.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

pain meds are worse then pain if the pains bearable stop yaking the meds or take 1/2

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

and u can talk to me..any of is really..

--
Casey Fay
@casey-fay
10 years ago
90 posts

I know exactly how you feelbecause I had knee surgery and was laid up for months. I took the pain not the pills. There are other things to help manage the healing.I cannot say for sure. but I would wait until I was healed before such a drastic step. I know it is just hair, but that hair can give you strength and pride.Pain pills can make you more depressed. Music, walking(Iknow painful) writing a journel , friends, even on line, will all help you heal. After you are better and the fog of pain meds are gone, then decide to let the dreads go. You might comb them out, or you might just end up keeping them.Sending you love and healing and remember you are not alone.

Kharey Huston
@kharey-huston
10 years ago
18 posts
I decided to keep them. It's the fog from the pain meds. In going to stop taking them after today. I hate pain meds. They make you feel like shit. Thanks for the encouragement. Yesterday was a rough day for me.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

i knew you would, and knew it was

today will be better

--
Kharey Huston
@kharey-huston
10 years ago
18 posts
Yeah. Idk what craziness I was thinking yesterday!! Lolololol. If have been so upset if I would have taken them out!
SquidFase
@squidfase
10 years ago
24 posts

I can't even fathom the thought! I have nightmares about my dreads coming out D= lmao.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form