Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

How many dreads do you have?

Owl Lady
@owl-lady
4 years ago
30 posts

I just finished my head twist and rip method..oldest dreads are about 3 months old..so it took me 3 months to finish my head. I did them as they started to section on their own. I have 54 dreads :) Love even numbers so thought that was cool they came to an even number when I did not intend that.

updated by @owl-lady: 01/13/15 10:03:02PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,517 posts

the 54 you have today wont be 54 forever

u started with i think around 78? no idea but seem to remember counting that much early on (sometime in the 1sty 10 years) by 15-18 years i counted..or tried to count since i kept getting lost closer to 200

since that point i stopped separating and let them congo at will as many as 6 joined into 1 but new babies pop up practicly weekly

so i tried counting again and got 57 bases 89 tips with about 20 new babies just forming some of those joined confoes

i have new babies forming right now too i gave up on counting long ago (not that i ever did it often) i wouldnt even bother trying to count now cause a couple weeks later the numbers diferent

so i have as many as i have today not sure how many i might have tomorow

and in the long run it doesnt matter how many you have its just helpfil as a rio]ough estimate of how thick they maybe 54 medium thick

average lil thicker then your thumb at a guess

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Raj Krishnan Nair
@raj-krishnan-nair
4 years ago
4 posts
I have 128 a huge number
Owl Lady
@owl-lady
4 years ago
30 posts

SE so what your saying my number will increase if I don't let them congo? I know it doesn't matter I was just asking for fun...I never counted mine until today because I just wondered. Thank you both for answering I love talking about dreads...humm don't we all ...I love this journey :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,517 posts

well tyea as u separate u get loose hairs between dreads wich will either join dreads or form new dreads those new dreads may congo into existing dreads unless u keep them separated

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form