Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Andriod and iPhone apps

Coloursnrainbows
@coloursnrainbows
10 years ago
21 posts
So I have been missing out on all the fun in this group for a while now. And I can't seem to get either one of the apps to work on either of my devices and the android app is kinda annoying and won't let me post anything. Im sorry. But I miss this group so much.
updated by @coloursnrainbows: 01/13/15 10:02:44PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

just use the mobile site we are upgrading to a responsive grid site in a couple months that make apps obsolete as ecverything u can do on a pc u can do on the tablet or mobile in the same way http://ww3.dreadlockssite.com is the new beta site that u can use on any device

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Zachary Tyler
@zachary-tyler
10 years ago
36 posts
I haven't had any luck with viewing the site or the app. I just keep using the old/original website but I feel I'm missing so much.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

the android appis basicly the same as the current mobile site wich is limited compared to tghe desktoip version the iphone app is a tapatalk app that inclides blogs and photos but is mussing forums

to develop an app that uncludes all the site would cost around 10 grand

but the new site once we upgrade (as soon as the video sections ready) will make the entire site accessible to all devices since theres no seperate mobile site or app the site just adapts to the device perfectly

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

join the new site http://ww3.dreadlockssite.com test it out make suggestions for additions and improvements (note we can have unlimmited instances of every feature ..instead of 1 blog 29 seperate blogs each with up to 20 categories same with photo galleries videos (dread vids can be seperate from general vids we can have a music vids section etc too)

the site can expand so much and be much more diverse

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form