Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

help shape the future of dreadlockssite

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

as we get closer to the move to the new site wich has taken far longer then expected already and will still be at least 2-3 months away the site is still being added to and improved all the time, so i would invite you all to join and start use it and make suggestions for improvements, additions and design

especialy need input from users of various devices. the sites designed around giving desktop, mobile, and tablet users the same experience. so phone useability a huge design factor.

additionaly the multi feature multi category reorganization will make use alot more freindly , but also gives us room for alot more expansion, so ideas for new blogs, photo galleries etc etc are especially welcome

now we are close enough to migration that we should put that time into custom building the features to match the diversity and creativity of the community

once a dozen or so more join we'll set up a group for discussing the suggestions etc.

new site http://ww3.dreadlockssite.com

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 10:02:36PM
Sting.Rey
@stingrey
10 years ago
42 posts

I love the mobile feature, loads fast and the pages scroll easily on my iPhone. Though it is hard to scroll within the posts themselves, maybe if we could make the white scroll icon a little wider that would help.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

uphones use a defauly scrollbar thats diferent from pc scrollbats you are talking about the new site not this sits mobile right?

the prob witgh this sites mobile is its so limmited only listing 7000+ pages out of 1/3 million plis you cant do all u can do on pc the new sites made to work exactly the same no matter the device (except the scrollbar looking diferent)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form