@drs
10 years ago
47 posts

updated by @drs: 01/13/15 10:02:34PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

dont know why they say its a homeless man not a bad neighbourhood i doubt that mans homeless but yea i loved this vid still

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jamison Johnston3
@jamison-johnston3
10 years ago
64 posts
Yeah How do they know its a homeless dude? Dig it though.
DRS
@drs
10 years ago
47 posts

I'm not too sure. This question makes me wonder now.

ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
10 years ago
122 posts

I really loved this! I thought right from the beginning though.....how rude, the man on the phone kept saying he was homeless to whomever he was speaking to. I don't know if he was and I missed something but he definitely didn't look homeless to me. He had a bag and that was it, his clothes, shoes and jacket looked pretty damn good for homeless? Kind of a shitty assumption to start a "prayer" video in my opinion. I live in Las Vegas and the homeless out here (most) appear very poverty stricken. I did love how they played together, very talented!

DRS
@drs
10 years ago
47 posts

Possibly an assumption to fit the message into the video? I don't know. I figured they talked about it before the camera came on. That was kinda rude though to sort of shove it in the guy's ears.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

mighta been and i know some amazingly talented homeless as well as some amazinglu talented that prefer to be houseless and just travel full time

but knowing alotta homeless for decades (worked with them for years in many ways well not sure i like the term worked with them for what i did, but been involved with homelessness for decades since i was 16ish

(not so much last 5ish havent been in a position to)

--
DRS
@drs
10 years ago
47 posts

You know, I never really looked at it that way. Now I can see why you don't like the term. What would be a more accurate word?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

housless/ but thats not the point everytime i saw it i just didnt get the impression he was houseless or homeless might have been

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form