Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

help build a better site

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

i have always taken your suggestions into concideration and asked opinions on virtualy every change to this site

this will not change as we begin to transition to the new site (still a couple months away)

new site http://ww3.dreadlockssite.com

so i want opinions as well as suggestions on the following

1 each feature (forums blogs photo galleries etc etc) has multiple instances (as well as multiple instances within groups! groups have thier own forums blogs and photo galleries!) look over whats there now , suggest new instances if you think there should be more, or suggestions for changes

2 each feature instance has multiple categories (like the forum here does (intro duvce yourself methods maintenance etc etc)) but now bligs, groups and photo galleries all have categories as well.. look over each instance and its categories suggest new ones or changes

3 general design issues and usability factors (on desktop,mobile or tablet)

please put in this format

1 forum feature id like to see _____ added as a forum and photo galleries one for _____2 within the _____ forum i thing ___ would be a great category and in the new ____ gallery i think ____ ___ and ___ as categories

3 on this page (url) this looks funny on (pc/tablet/mobile) in (browser) providing screenshot

and suggest changes

ive made alot of changes recently

note if you click forums the various forums have a tab group at til to see each forum within that page..but you wont see the categories unless u chose the actual forum in the menu, or click any discussion within a forum

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 10:02:21PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form