Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Props to dreadlockshampoo.com!!

Jeremy3
@jeremy3
10 years ago
8 posts
I received my first order this week. Lockin up shampoo and the sea salt spray. At first I was hesitant about spending $35 on product, but now that I have it, I'm happy that I did.It's only been 5 weeks since I stopped brushing my hair and up until this week, the only washing had been with the BS/ACV method. This worked very well for drying out my hair, but my water is extremely hard so I could definitely feel some baking soda left behind. Just one time using the Lockin up shampoo got my hair extremely soft, clean and smelling awesome. The sea salt spray compliments this very well by drying the hair back out again and also leaves a pleasant smell.All of this ties in very well to the patience method as slowly but surely my hair is locking up. I'm thinking I will use the shampoo every 3rd wash or so and continue with BS/ACV the rest of the time.
updated by @jeremy3: 01/13/15 10:02:19PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

wich did u get arent they awesome and smell heavenly?

i just started using dragonsblood again

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jeremy3
@jeremy3
10 years ago
8 posts

Yeah, dragonsblood is where it's at. Ordered the tea tree/rosemary, but used the Dragons blood sample first because it smells so nice. It's 2 days later and I still get an occassionally wiff of it when I'm seperating or move just right!!

Big props to you too, SE for putting this site together!! I hope you can get everything worked out financially as losing this place would be detrimental to present and future dreadies everywhere.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form