Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

anyone from oregon?

patrick3
@patrick3
10 years ago
10 posts

Packing what i can into 2 bags and heading west to the medford area this spring. anyone familiar with or from the area?

updated by @patrick3: 01/13/15 10:02:14PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

yes there are several million people from oregon (ok srry for being a smart ass lol)

i spent a lil time in portland area..accidently

kinda happens when you wander aimlessly spent like 6 months to a year there ..loved it

oregons 1 of my fave places and still may move back thataway someday

medford hmm no never spent muchtime round there but really anywhere in oregon you cant go wrong

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
patrick3
@patrick3
10 years ago
10 posts

awesome. im so looking forward to it. like i said a few months ago, should i quit my job and move to the wilderness, thats what i decided to do.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

well hike on into town and let is know how your doingnow and then

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DRS
@drs
10 years ago
47 posts

I know there used to be a punk scene in Medford. Not sure how it is now though. I've had some fun times in Grant's Pass and Klamath Falls. I lived in Gold Beach for a while, but got along with next to nobody there. Small town, big gossip. Beautiful scenery though. If you skate, there's a skate park there with a lot of vert. The Rogue River has world famous salmon fishing.

patrick3
@patrick3
10 years ago
10 posts

thanks for the info man. always wanted to go salmon fishing. don't skate anymore though my backs all jacked up. im definitely going to check out the rogue river though!

DRS
@drs
10 years ago
47 posts

Yeah it's great. You can take a jet boat tour. Can't miss the adverts around Gold Beach for it.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form