Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com
Dreadlocks Forums

Off topic rant. Need to vent...I swear I got the heart of Buddah and Dracula combined...

Jimmy DC
@jimmy-dc
3 years ago
87 posts

Well I really see no difference if the remark is sexist, racist, homophobic, or whatever. Like you said you could replace it with anything black, woman, gays, peruvians, dogs, etc. But It doesn't really matter because as i tried to explain word don't happen to mean much in this generation. If people take offense then i respect that they get offended, i just don't see a reason to it. Most ignorant people are hard to reason with, and a lot of people in this new generation just doesn't care, it's not even ignorance is carelessness. So again just giving a different point of view, don't mean to annoy you, just giving a different perspective

Rude Bwoy
@rude-bwoy
3 years ago
40 posts

Speaking as if woman are like what? Unable to not take in stray animals, or find new animals to take in regardless of rather or not they can stick with it long term? Over extending them self trying to care for something they dont have the means to take care of.

I mean, what did I REALLY say that would offend woman that much? Nothing really right? Your just one of those people who are trying to hard to look for sexism etc.

Here is a fun fact, most stereotypes are there for a good reason. Because when doing a vast generalization of someone/something/a race/ a group of people, they tend to be ->True<- In a lot of cases.

99% of woman can't turn down helping an animal in need. To be honest I really don't care that your upset or took offense to me saying "Of course being a woman she thinks its a good idea to take in another animal." The rest was directed at her personally.

If you can't accept the fact that groups of like minded people often share the same tendencies, well that is not really my problem now is it? I don't think I've seen even 1 instance where a blind woman screams sexist and it actually is a good time to pull that card. Its like you find the most meaningless unimportant situations to start screaming about sexism.

So from my post you decided what? I hate woman? I think less of woman? Lets be serious, because they think they can care for every thing in the world, and let their motherly instinct often cause more pain then good, I must hate woman and hope they stay under me forever right?

Yeah whatever, your just over sensitive and your looking for a reason to pity yourself or say you were being attacked in some way. Pro-tip. This is what the majority of woman do who say sexism. <-Yup that is a generalization. If it doesn't fit you, power to you, it still fits the majority of the other ones. =D

Even if you break it down to race, go for it. A lot of racial stereotypes ARE TRUE. That doesn't mean you have to hate and entire race of people because you don't agree with one of them, and it doesn't stop you from giving people a chance to prove that wrong.

As far as the whole gay thing. Yeah I use gay, I use faggot etc. as a deragatory term. And I will continue to do so my entire life. I always have, I always will. And to be honest, I generally have more "Hate" towards the person I am using that term against then I do with actual gay people.

I don't like gay people specifically, but I don't hate them just because they are mentally retarded. Its just a form of mental retardation, and to be fair...I feel really uncomfortable around retarded people, even old people if you can't think clearly for yourself I do have a slight phobia of being around you. Obviously gay people are able to live/survive in today's world and can self sustain so I am more comfortable around them then a normal retard.

But this whole over sensitive gay rights movement makes me sick. The way these gay people corrupt and persuade children in to thinking they are gay before they are even old enough to be thinking about sexual preference...

Fact - If everyone woke up gay tom. That would be the end of humanity as we know it, no more babies, no more human race. Its really that simple, and that is how I look at it.

I don't care what word you use to insult someone, "Gay, Stupid, Ugly, Bad, Fat, Skinny, Funny, Dumb, Retarded." its all the same. Excuse me for not being over sensitive towards gays, if you want to sit here and tell me you don't insult, or have never insulted anyone. Go for it...

If you want to sit here and tell me, dogs don't smell each others ass, or most men don't eat pizza. Go for it, your lying to me and your lying to yourself. Nothing I did or said here was any more extreme then what we do or say on the average day.

If your all wrapped up in this Anti-God/Lets turn the babies gay movement. Good for you, Personally I want nothing to do with that. And I'm not going to change my actions or the way I live to support or make it easier for a group of people who run around waving a cardinal sin in every ones face as if it's some special power they were born with.

About the situation - Dog ended up getting Adopted after 2 days of being at the pound. =D Hopefully someone is treating him well.

About the rest of it - I'm not a Fairy, I don't live among Unicorns and Rainbows. Shit happens in life that i don't agree with, and I am 100% willing to speak my mind about it.

I think its REALLY suspect how this homosexuality fad is taking off across the world or more specifically America...When you look at the media, when you look at ANYTHING they are basically driving homosexuality down our childrens throats. Hell, you can find 12 or 13 year old KIDS who swear up and down they are gay and life is going to be so hard for them. WHO THE FUCK HAS A 12 YEAR OLD KID THAT IS THINKING ABOUT SEX OR SEXUAL PREFERENCE?? MAYBE IF THE GAY PEOPLE STFU ABOUT THE SHIT, LET IT BE A NATURAL THING, STOP TURNING IT INTO A PROBLEM, STOP PUBLICIZING IT. Your not even giving the kids a fair chance, your just driving sex down their throat from the second they open their eyes.

And you know what? Big Bother Babylon America loves it. Anything he can do to control the population, anything he can do to get money out of people, Anything he can do to make acts forbidden in the bible a part of peoples daily lives...And the blind will follow.

TLDR: I don't mind gay people, But I absolutely hate and disagree with ANY gay rights movements or activism.

I don't hate woman, and I'm not looking down on woman for taking in animals they can't care for...

A lot of stereotypes are true. I'm not going to sugar coat everything just because your to spaced out to hear reality.

-If there were no problems in the world, no one would be talking about them!- I'd rather wake up tom. and the mental defect of being gay is rid from then world, that would make me a lot more happy then waking up tom. and everyone just magically accepted gay people.

If Jesus/Jehova/Buddah/Whatever god you believe in comes to save the people of earth, guess what? He is going to HEAL the people of sickness, and being GAY is one of those sicknesses, its a mental defect, wrong from both scientific and religious stand points...When the time of healing comes, this plague will pass, so why should I waste my time sugar coating these peoples issue's?? Its a mental defect...Its that simple....

Amanda Clouse said:

If he said instead, "and of course she's black so blah blah...", it wouldn't be acceptable. Even though he is angry, there would be NO excuse for racism. Well, I feel the same goes for sexism. I would never make a generalization about men, even when mad, because I don't think that way. Excusing it because he is peeved at his sister is not a valid and acceptable excuse in my opinion.

Speaking as if all women are like that was an unnecessary inclusion in his post and the point, I am assuming, he is trying to get across (I did stop reading after the sexist sentence).

He has the freedom to feel however he wants about women, but when posting ignorant remarks like that, he should expect backlash from people who are bothered by said ignorance.

Sarahface
@sarah16
3 years ago
108 posts

I really hate conflict and usually try to avoid such things, but your post just really made me frustrated. I felt bad for you up until this point, because I understood you were angry and maybe you said things in a way that wasn't meant to be taken, but this post just confirmed that you meant every bit of it, plus more.

"One of those people trying hard to look at sexism"? You really don't have to look for it in your last post. Really. You're implying that all women are a certain way, which is ignorant, and I don't care how you try to justify it with "statistics". And I think its hilarious you're trying to use statistics based on what your personal OPINION is. Because somehow that's supposed to make it any less sexist...?

"I don't think I've seen even 1 instance where a blind woman screams sexist and it actually is a good time to pull that card" ...based on what your opinion on "sexist" is, I would assume not.

"So from my post you decided what? I hate woman? I think less of woman? Lets be serious, because they think they can care for every thing in the world, and let their motherly instinct often cause more pain then good, I must hate woman and hope they stay under me forever right?" STAY UNDER YOU FOREVER? Not to outshine all the other train wrecks in this post, but that last statement was just outright awful. So what is a sexist? Someone who thinks women are beneath them? That women shouldn't be taken seriously? Seems like you already think women are beneath you, because CLEARLY, by what you said, maybe someday we could hope to not "be under you" anymore.

"And you know what? Big Bother Babylon America loves it. Anything he can do to control the population, anything he can do to get money out of people, Anything he can do to make acts forbidden in the bible a part of peoples daily lives...And the blind will follow." Speaking of shoving things down throats, I'm not an Anti-Christian. I respect all cultures and religions. But when it comes to government "shoving things down throats", you forgot to mention how religion is one of those things. But I guess its okay for the government to force children to say "under God" in the pledge of allegiance and have "in God we trust" on our currency, among many other things, since it is your religion. But if its sexual freedom, it's a bad thing. Makes sense, except not really.

"If Jesus/Jehova/Buddah/Whatever god you believe in comes to save the people of earth, guess what? He is going to HEAL the people of sickness, and being GAY is one of those sicknesses, its a mental defect, wrong from both scientific and religious stand points...When the time of healing comes, this plague will pass, so why should I waste my time sugar coating these peoples issue's?? Its a mental defect...Its that simple." Well hopefully he will heal the mental defects that truly matter, like ignorance and hate. Because, personally, I don't think it's SICK for people to love one another, whether you're a man or a woman. Religion has caused a lot of war and murder. I have never heard of love doing those things.

I could go on and on about this post. But I'll just leave it at that.


Rude Bwoy said:

Speaking as if woman are like what? Unable to not take in stray animals, or find new animals to take in regardless of rather or not they can stick with it long term? Over extending them self trying to care for something they dont have the means to take care of.

I mean, what did I REALLY say that would offend woman that much? Nothing really right? Your just one of those people who are trying to hard to look for sexism etc.

Here is a fun fact, most stereotypes are there for a good reason. Because when doing a vast generalization of someone/something/a race/ a group of people, they tend to be ->True<- In a lot of cases.

99% of woman can't turn down helping an animal in need. To be honest I really don't care that your upset or took offense to me saying "Of course being a woman she thinks its a good idea to take in another animal." The rest was directed at her personally.

If you can't accept the fact that groups of like minded people often share the same tendencies, well that is not really my problem now is it? I don't think I've seen even 1 instance where a blind woman screams sexist and it actually is a good time to pull that card. Its like you find the most meaningless unimportant situations to start screaming about sexism.

So from my post you decided what? I hate woman? I think less of woman? Lets be serious, because they think they can care for every thing in the world, and let their motherly instinct often cause more pain then good, I must hate woman and hope they stay under me forever right?

Yeah whatever, your just over sensitive and your looking for a reason to pity yourself or say you were being attacked in some way. Pro-tip. This is what the majority of woman do who say sexism. <-Yup that is a generalization. If it doesn't fit you, power to you, it still fits the majority of the other ones. =D

Even if you break it down to race, go for it. A lot of racial stereotypes ARE TRUE. That doesn't mean you have to hate and entire race of people because you don't agree with one of them, and it doesn't stop you from giving people a chance to prove that wrong.

As far as the whole gay thing. Yeah I use gay, I use faggot etc. as a deragatory term. And I will continue to do so my entire life. I always have, I always will. And to be honest, I generally have more "Hate" towards the person I am using that term against then I do with actual gay people.

I don't like gay people specifically, but I don't hate them just because they are mentally retarded. Its just a form of mental retardation, and to be fair...I feel really uncomfortable around retarded people, even old people if you can't think clearly for yourself I do have a slight phobia of being around you. Obviously gay people are able to live/survive in today's world and can self sustain so I am more comfortable around them then a normal retard.

But this whole over sensitive gay rights movement makes me sick. The way these gay people corrupt and persuade children in to thinking they are gay before they are even old enough to be thinking about sexual preference...

Fact - If everyone woke up gay tom. That would be the end of humanity as we know it, no more babies, no more human race. Its really that simple, and that is how I look at it.

I don't care what word you use to insult someone, "Gay, Stupid, Ugly, Bad, Fat, Skinny, Funny, Dumb, Retarded." its all the same. Excuse me for not being over sensitive towards gays, if you want to sit here and tell me you don't insult, or have never insulted anyone. Go for it...

If you want to sit here and tell me, dogs don't smell each others ass, or most men don't eat pizza. Go for it, your lying to me and your lying to yourself. Nothing I did or said here was any more extreme then what we do or say on the average day.

If your all wrapped up in this Anti-God/Lets turn the babies gay movement. Good for you, Personally I want nothing to do with that. And I'm not going to change my actions or the way I live to support or make it easier for a group of people who run around waving a cardinal sin in every ones face as if it's some special power they were born with.

About the situation - Dog ended up getting Adopted after 2 days of being at the pound. =D Hopefully someone is treating him well.

About the rest of it - I'm not a Fairy, I don't live among Unicorns and Rainbows. Shit happens in life that i don't agree with, and I am 100% willing to speak my mind about it.

I think its REALLY suspect how this homosexuality fad is taking off across the world or more specifically America...When you look at the media, when you look at ANYTHING they are basically driving homosexuality down our childrens throats. Hell, you can find 12 or 13 year old KIDS who swear up and down they are gay and life is going to be so hard for them. WHO THE FUCK HAS A 12 YEAR OLD KID THAT IS THINKING ABOUT SEX OR SEXUAL PREFERENCE?? MAYBE IF THE GAY PEOPLE STFU ABOUT THE SHIT, LET IT BE A NATURAL THING, STOP TURNING IT INTO A PROBLEM, STOP PUBLICIZING IT. Your not even giving the kids a fair chance, your just driving sex down their throat from the second they open their eyes.

And you know what? Big Bother Babylon America loves it. Anything he can do to control the population, anything he can do to get money out of people, Anything he can do to make acts forbidden in the bible a part of peoples daily lives...And the blind will follow.

TLDR: I don't mind gay people, But I absolutely hate and disagree with ANY gay rights movements or activism.

I don't hate woman, and I'm not looking down on woman for taking in animals they can't care for...

A lot of stereotypes are true. I'm not going to sugar coat everything just because your to spaced out to hear reality.

-If there were no problems in the world, no one would be talking about them!- I'd rather wake up tom. and the mental defect of being gay is rid from then world, that would make me a lot more happy then waking up tom. and everyone just magically accepted gay people.

If Jesus/Jehova/Buddah/Whatever god you believe in comes to save the people of earth, guess what? He is going to HEAL the people of sickness, and being GAY is one of those sicknesses, its a mental defect, wrong from both scientific and religious stand points...When the time of healing comes, this plague will pass, so why should I waste my time sugar coating these peoples issue's?? Its a mental defect...Its that simple....

Amanda Clouse said:

If he said instead, "and of course she's black so blah blah...", it wouldn't be acceptable. Even though he is angry, there would be NO excuse for racism. Well, I feel the same goes for sexism. I would never make a generalization about men, even when mad, because I don't think that way. Excusing it because he is peeved at his sister is not a valid and acceptable excuse in my opinion.

Speaking as if all women are like that was an unnecessary inclusion in his post and the point, I am assuming, he is trying to get across (I did stop reading after the sexist sentence).

He has the freedom to feel however he wants about women, but when posting ignorant remarks like that, he should expect backlash from people who are bothered by said ignorance.

Rude Bwoy
@rude-bwoy
3 years ago
40 posts

That's cool =D.

Loving someone doesn't have to mean having a sexual relationship with them. Love has nothing to do with sex, you can love many people. You can't breed with them and continue on with humanity. =/ Love has nothing to do with being gay...Unless your going to sit here and tell me gays only have relationships with people they are in love with?? And then ultimately you want me to believe the same about straight people as well? Lets not hide behind the illusion that love was even a factor when one was choosing their sexual orientation, unless of course you've been with the same person your entire life before you ever thought of what sex was.

And no I didn't say woman are under me, I'm simply saying what are you trying to imply by saying I was being sexist? What harsh view was I trying to apply towards woman in my initial statement?? This is what I mean by trying to find sexism somewhere it isn't there. Those are the type of people who you need to be ranting and raving about sexism to. Not me for saying woman have some over the top motherly instinct to try to care for everything.

"In god we trust." Please, begin to explain to me how this is "My religion." and if you could continue, then I would like you to point out even further which religion you thik your referring to when you use the word "God" considering that is a pretty broad word. It doesn't say "In Allah we trust." or in "Jesus we trust." it says in God, and this government if you didn't notice is trying to bar so much as even the public display of a cross, let alone any mention of the word "God" any longer being apart of that.

"So from my post you decided what? I hate woman? I think less of woman? Lets be serious, because they think they can care for every thing in the world, and let their motherly instinct often cause more pain then good, I must hate woman and hope they stay under me forever right?"

Let me just point this out again real quick. Me questioning your logic, and you taking this out of context as if I'm stating your under me now. There is no under and over with men and woman, we both play separate roles, sure they can overlap at times. But our nature is not the same. Woman - Loving/Caring/Motherly/So on and so fourth. Men - Combatitive/Defensive/Possessive.

Am I the type of person who doesn't want to see woman on the front lines of our military? MAYBE, but not because I don't think they are capable of holding their own, but simply because they play a more vital role in our reproduction. If we came from the same small tribe, the men go to war. Because if only 1 comes back, he can still repopulate. If only 1 woman comes back? Things get a little more complex.

What I was saying, was don't drive me in to this corner of thinking woman are less then equal to me, just because I pointed out they are eager to take someone/something under their wing. Often to eager. This isn't even a negative quality, so why try to make me out to be the guy who thinks woman are below men.

Can woman compete with men at everything? Nope...

Can men compete with woman at everything? Nope...

We are not made to accel at the same things, we are meant to compliment each other. That's just the way it is. If this makes me some kind of 'sexist pig', so be it?

Again I say, your combating me over being sexist for saying "Of course she is a woman so she would get another animal." Yeah, like I said. Your going on a sexist rant over me calling woman nurturing.

Where the sexist rants should be used = when someone actually is talking down to woman, or feels superior to you based on their sex. Aka. Sexist.

Jimmy DC
@jimmy-dc
3 years ago
87 posts

His name is rude Bwoy, and he gives zeros. And is not afraid to say how he feels and thinks haha. Glad all this got settled in a respectable discussion

Athena G
@athena-g
3 years ago
12 posts

Not settled, but once someone has decided to have that sort of outlook on things, there is no use in furthering the discussion. Nothing can be gained, just more arguing. So it's better to walk away rather than keep throwing flames. When someone is truly set in those ways, with those views, nothing can be said to sway them.

Jimmy DC
@jimmy-dc
3 years ago
87 posts

Well walking away is not the best way to deal with it. The guy has his views/opinions and he backs them up with valid premises which makes his conclusions sound arguments, but they can be argued against, there's a lot of room to argue/prove him wrong. But saying 'those views' are basically too close minded(at least that's what I understand) to keep going then there's nothing to do. Idk I feel like its kinda lazy from the other side just to walk away because somebody has a different opinion, that's what a discussion is for, to argue different sides and to make the other side understand/ respect your side of the argument

Athena G said:

Not settled, but once someone has decided to have that sort of outlook on things, there is no use in furthering the discussion. Nothing can be gained, just more arguing. So it's better to walk away rather than keep throwing flames. When someone is truly set in those ways, with those views, nothing can be said to sway them.

Rude Bwoy
@rude-bwoy
3 years ago
40 posts


Jimmy DC said:

Well walking away is not the best way to deal with it. The guy has his views/opinions and he backs them up with valid premises which makes his conclusions sound arguments, but they can be argued against, there's a lot of room to argue/prove him wrong. But saying 'those views' are basically too close minded(at least that's what I understand) to keep going then there's nothing to do. Idk I feel like its kinda lazy from the other side just to walk away because somebody has a different opinion, that's what a discussion is for, to argue different sides and to make the other side understand/ respect your side of the argument

Athena G said:

Not settled, but once someone has decided to have that sort of outlook on things, there is no use in furthering the discussion. Nothing can be gained, just more arguing. So it's better to walk away rather than keep throwing flames. When someone is truly set in those ways, with those views, nothing can be said to sway them.

Rude Bwoy
@rude-bwoy
3 years ago
40 posts

Ok my post came out blank, and I wrote and edit that it didn't accept, and now time ran out so I can't edit it. Stupid mechanic, but what ever XD.

"Set in those ways, with those views."

In what ways, in what view? The way of nature? The views of Nature? Man + Woman = Child.

I don't want to turn this in to a gay bashing thread, but I'm not set in any ways or specific views, my view on life are subject to change daily based on the things I see or experience.

I am not willing to accept "Gay" as a normality, this is true. But I am willing to accept gay people as normal, and treat them as normal people.

If you are gay, ok I still love you, I just hate the sickness. Same as someone addicted to crack, I love the individual, but hate the sickness.

Gay people, or their supporters, are not willing to accept any view that could be marginally against gayness. They are not willing to find common ground to stand on, and are not willing to compromise at all.

Walking away could be an acceptance of each others a opinion.

Maybe they realized I don't hate gay people in general, so they lost the will to debate? Its real easy to debate with someone when you get to call them all kinds of names, and act like they are shallow and unwilling to learn. You can just say they are "Set in their ways!"

Maybe it was to hard to come up with something that can argue with the laws of nature, Woman + Man = Babies. Man + Man = extinction, Woman + Woman = extinction, perhaps if one day Men are able to carry children, or woman can get each other pregnant, my views will lean towards accepting this as a normal and ok thing.

Maybe, they are to shallow and "Set in their ways." to continue a discussion with valid points, or perhaps this created a situation where they have no facts or evidence to bring to the table?

I 100% accept the fact that my typical way of speaking is rude and offensive.

I 100% accept Gay people, I am willing to treat them as normal people, and to view them as my equal, Its not something I have to force, and to be honest I'm not even interested in rather your gay or straight. Its not one of the things that cross my mind when I meet/interact with people.

I will by no means, accept "Gayness" to be considered a happy and healthy state of mind. Its counter-productive to the human race, and against any religion I have ever took the time to look in to. There is enough FACTUAL evidence to tell me this is not the natural working order of the brain.

Its the same as being color blind. I'm not going to hate you for calling red green and green red. But I am aware this is not a good thing.

Perhaps I'm not the one who is to shallow minded. I am open to new views and opinions, that is why I am able to accept gay people today. I was raised in a household to hate that kind of person.

 
 / 3
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form