Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New baby dreads 2 months old~

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

loops fix themselcves,...dont palm roll! just leave em bye wash and separate and nothing else at all

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 05:54:22AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

those are some sexy loops

--
Chandra Bailey
@chandra-bailey
10 years ago
10 posts

Heidi Jensen said:

Oh my gosh, your dreads are Killer!!! Stunning :))) Thanks for sharing!

Chandra Bailey
@chandra-bailey
10 years ago
10 posts

Here is an update...Latest photo, was taken at my Shop here in Surfside Beach, SC...My dreads were started on NEW YEARS EVE ...so...I dont know if the progress is good bad...etc...but they are ever changing.

I have went down to only washing 1-2 times a week, I have had to dye my roots 2 Times now since I have started my locks. They are still shrinking. My favorite are all the pretty Glass beads I just got to put all in my hair. I will post a photo tomorrow. I am going to start carrying the beads in my shop!!

I will be getting me some Dr Bronners Castile soap tomorrow as I dont like any of the shampoo's I have tried...I've even washed my hair in Blue Dawn Dishliquid to get out residue Heheheh....It worked :)

Mostly I just keep it separated now, I try not to let them get tangled and knotted together, I still have a lot of loose hairs everywhere...and the loops are Out of Control. I have some Dreads that have shrunk up to 5 inches. I will be glad when the length starts coming back :)

I palm roll just a little when I wash it, while wet...I root rub maybe once a week, Thats it.

So far, I love them!!! Everytime I get discouraged or start to feel like I want to comb them all out, I look at the timeline photos of everyone and I know that the End result will be worth the journey.

I make Gypsy Bohemian Jewelry you can see on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/chandra.l.burgess

updated by @chandra-bailey: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

they look great but i wouldnt ever root rub you can literaly p;ill 1/2the hairs out of yoir head and thin and weaken the roots ..

what shampoos have u tried?

have u tried the dreadlockshampoo.com ones?

it sounds like u might have hard water and bronners will really suck if u do

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form