Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Coming Along!

Kris3
@kris3
10 years ago
7 posts

Hey everyone. So its been roughly 7 months since i got all the wax out and restarted with the TnR method. i havent done anything with them since just let them do their own thing and wash regularly. they are starting to show real nice but most are also very flat. i have to have my hair up most of the time at work but just recently stopped having my hair so tight in attempt that that will help with the process. im wondering will they ever stop being so flat? i think i know the answer so maybe all i need is someencouragement at this point but some days its difficult to look at "the mess" that are my dreads and be able to picture the beautiful dreads you see else where! oh well i suppose nothing to do but continue on the journey. any suggestions or advice from all you wonderful people?!

updated by @kris3: 01/13/15 10:02:01PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

most should though the tying up all the time wasnt helping

can u post pics

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kris3
@kris3
10 years ago
7 posts

thats what i figured hence why i stopped having them tied up so tight. i do still have to have them tied up at work but compared to what it was its no where near as tight anymore. i can but i will have to wait until im done work and back at home. ill post them here this evening! :)

Kris3
@kris3
10 years ago
7 posts

sorry for myincredible delay, busy life the last few weeks. here are the pictures as promised. not very flattering pics but pics none the less lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

they look perfectly fine to me

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kris3
@kris3
10 years ago
7 posts

well good enough for me then! thanks a lot :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form