Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just Introducing Myself!

Michelle D. Ransdell
@michelle-d-ransdell
10 years ago
38 posts

Okay... I see. I'm starting to think natural/neglect/leaving the f*ck alone will work. You might be proud to know that I just showered and didn't condition or comb out my hair. It's locking up already on it's own it seems like. It's clinging to itself in little (and some not so little) stringy sections. I'm gonna try this for a week or two and see how it goes!

My biggest worry that I'llget huge mats and big lumpy log-like dreads. I guess if I start to get those and can't control them, I can still have my hair sectioned and back-combed. But we'll see! Natural might work for me after all. But I'm gonna continue to wash every other day, but discontinue brushing, combing and conditioning and see what happens. ;)
soaring eagle said:

thats mine (almost 6 years ago) allnatural the thinnist is barely 2 milimeters the thickest an inch most then were under pencil size (let em congo at wilkl suince then now as many as 6 or 8 joined as 1)

but point is u see how well thick and thin all totaly random blend well together

updated by @michelle-d-ransdell: 07/22/15 05:58:54AM
Andi John Haywood
@andi-john-haywood
10 years ago
2 posts

I'm pretty new to this myself. Ditched the comb about a year ago and it's knotting up nicely now. Reasons? Well I'm going a little thin in the crown and it's probably my last chance to grow dreads but mainly because dreads are awesome and I want to live a more natural lifestyle :)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form