Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

crochet dreads recovery Need help and advise

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

did you look at the pictures on dreadscapes thats enough to make me run and hide from them..ive seen worse but certainly wouldnt recomend them

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 06:44:37AM
Emily8
@emily8
11 years ago
4 posts
I did. I just thought thats what dreads must look like when they're new. To be honest I like cleaner tidier looking dreads. I don't think I could go the neglect route personally, though I respect those that do. Will just have to keep researching... :-)
Rustdust
@rustdust
11 years ago
72 posts

WOW SE, Im sorry to here that mate, I never mentioned them on here because I figured no one would know who they are.... that really is terrible man.

soaring eagle said:

the weirdsustas are not lovel;u people they are crazy frewaks from hell they joined in mass here lied claiming they dont approve of crochet cauise of the harm they do they instead use a natueal methiod to use the hairs own hooks to weave it togerher ..later u found it was crochet then they went nuts stalking us sending hundreds of emails a day to hundreds of members abusive crap the owner put curses on me called the police in melbourn cause a guy named soaringeagle in america said crochet is bad

they piy an ad on adsence and requesated it display on here after it did 1 or 2 times (would have to be 100 times to earn a penny) they claimed they owned the site since thier ad payed for it and demanded everything bad about crochet be removed

i had to block thier ads too

they are far from lovely people

Rustdust
@rustdust
10 years ago
72 posts

OK so here are some pics from the 25 Jan 2014, they are the most recent pic in the recovery process but I'm not seeing a lot of change since the last photo I posted dated 8th Dec.

updated by @rustdust: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

yea crochet recovery is a long slow process

--
Rustdust
@rustdust
10 years ago
72 posts

I Shouldn't say I'm not seeing a lot of change, as there are progressive changes happening, its just more subtle now than it was 8 weeks ago. My hair has grown of coarse and its got a bit messier but what Ive noticed lately is a lot of my ends have opened up and are curling and taking on new forms.

Billy Pilgrim
@billy-pilgrim
10 years ago
6 posts

Hey man. Thanks for your publication, it's really helpful to me. I just started the crochet-neglect conversion and am now seeing what direction my hair will turn...lol.

Thanks a lot.

Aren't you related to James Hetfield? You sure look like him.

Respect.

Shannan2
@shannan2
10 years ago
3 posts

Hey Rustdust.. Could you tell me where you go "around the corner from you"? I was thinking of using the Weirdsistas myself....! Thanks

Rustdust said:

Hay Emily, there is a few around Melbourne, most work form home but the one I went to originallyis in Northcote, called Weirdsistas, lovely people, but really expensive ... never heard of *gasp*.... save ya money, be a littlepatientand Go the natural.... and when you have great dreads you will love em more coz you let nature do the work....and there is no going back formaintenance.... mywifeis dreadingnaturally and is about 2 or 3 weeks in to it and she can see lots of progress.... look here http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/my-natural-dread-transit...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

nooo dont weirdssistas is a horible mistake

--
Dmitriy Goncharov
@dmitriy-goncharov
10 years ago
4 posts

I had the same stage recently as your dreads are going through now, believe me when i say that they are going to go through a lot of changes. I had so many loops, I though that at least 50% would stay permanently but I just quit thinking about them and now they are all gone, they got thither and tighter until the dreadlocks ate them up.

Rustdust said:

OK so here are some pics from the 25 Jan 2014, they are the most recent pic in the recovery process but I'm not seeing a lot of change since the last photo I posted dated 8th Dec.

updated by @dmitriy-goncharov: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM

/ 5
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form