Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocks lice treatment and prevention - all natural

Arden Rayne
@arden-rayne
11 years ago
18 posts

Here is list of oils for LICE: Eucalyptus Radiata, Lavender, Peppermint, Thyme, Geranium. A blend to use is: 4 dropsof Eucalyptus Radiata, 2 drops Lavender, 2 drops Geranium. Dilute 50-50. Apply 1 teaspoon to scalp. Massage entire scalp. Cover with disposable cap. Leave for 30 minutes. Shampoo and rinse well. A good rinse is: 2 drops of Eucalpytus Radiata, 2 drops lavender, 2 drops Geranium, 1/2 oz Vinegar, 8 oz water. Mix and shake. Pour over hair throughly. Repeat daily until lice and eggs are gone. Dry naturally. Recommended to do over a sink as the lice and eggs could cling to other body hair. I recommend the therapeutic grade oils from Mountain Rose Herbs. It may be an expense at first but they will last a long long time. The oils will be good for many things. If you use Young Living Oils, they are good as well.

updated by @arden-rayne: 01/13/15 09:59:18PM
Arden Rayne
@arden-rayne
11 years ago
18 posts

Aniseed, Cinnamon Leaf, Red Thyme, Tea Tree, Peppermint and Nutmeg in shampoo and rinse solutions has been shown to repel lice.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

teatreee pepeermint lemongrass eucolyptus and citronela is a good repelent too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DarkMatter
@darkmatter
10 years ago
11 posts

Thanks...going to try this on my daughters hair, they are so hard to get rid of, I treat her hair all the time but she is always getting them because other parents don't treat their kids...it's so frustrating.

JoJo minx
@jojo-minx
10 years ago
2 posts
I have 5 children and I did use lice shampoo years ago on my kids and it was a waste of money it didn't even kill them, I now use rubbing alcohol, it works brilliantly I just put it at the roots and cover the head with cling wrap, leave for 20 mins and wash out, kills every last one, then repeat 3days later, and then I just spray their hair daily with tea tree and water in a spray bottle to keep them away.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form