dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Natural Dread With an undercut??

Matthew Wark
@matthew-wark
11 years ago
2 posts

hi there,

ive just starting my natural dreading process and im starting from a short back and sides style, the rockabilly style, with it longer on top.

a few months ago i stopped brushing my hair and washing it regualry i only was now with non residue soap and a minimuim of once a week, i dont touch and ive started to wear a beanie less.

i have some infant dreads [if you could call them that], they have started to form but after reading more into the natural proces, ive been thinking it may be better if i start from hair all the same length?

is it possible to grow natty locks from a short back and sides? does it cause any complications [as there really shoudlnt be any from natural locks]

any tips or suggestions would be welcome as i really dont wana cut my hair at all if am doing proper spirtual locks?

updated by @matthew-wark: 01/13/15 09:58:33PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

you can start from mohawk mullet skinhead to..well.. i knew an old wizzard who had a his shaved except a long part in the shape of a questionmark...then let it dread and grow in

it wont matter except the short part wont dread till lil longer is all

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Matthew Wark
@matthew-wark
11 years ago
2 posts

THANK YOU!!!

this has been playing my mind for a bit, n it wont cause any problems with sepratation or anything?

p.s. i have to say i admire your bad boy locks and the spritual journey you had, i read your blog spot and its inspired me to do spritual dreads, so thank you

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

nah shouldnt make any diference

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form