Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

About 6 weeks in...got a couple of questions.

starvirgo
@starvirgo
11 years ago
4 posts

First off a little backstory: I did a few dreads by twisting and ripping around the nape of my neck. Then I decided to just go with the natural method and stopped brushing my hair about 6 weeks ago. I seperate and rip them apart maybe once or twice a day, and wash my hair using Dr. Bronners. So here are my problems: 1) I went from living in a humid to a dry environment and my scalp is itching SO BAD!! I got some lavender oil, but I'm not sure how to use it for it to be most effective, or if there is a different essential oil that I can use that will work better. 2) I have 2 dreadies that are combining near the root that I really don't want to do so. They are now trying to pull in loose hairs into the (what wants to be) huge congo. HELP!! I don't want a beaver tail!! Thank you guys so much. Seeing your posts inspires me to keep up on my journey.

updated by @starvirgo: 01/13/15 09:58:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

wow you must be a fast dreader what are u washing with teatree and rosemary are best essential oils

post pics plz

are the congoes 1st u tnr or naturals?

u seperate 2x a day and still dreading that fast?

lets see them

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

your hair is definitive proof that straight caucasian hair can dread naturally quickly

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form