Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

They come they go.

Joshua Perez
@joshua-perez
11 years ago
11 posts

Awright 2nd attempt to make this post. Hahasucks. OK So my journey start 1/2005 with this set. So how ever you count the time. Im totattly natural method. I dont like the term neglect. Very negative term. My longest are past my ass. I have a good diet and take a multi humm every other day or so. Dreads grow they break they combine all on there own. This is question regarding those that break off. HOw do I stop it? I only have a few long ones left. And would like to keep them. I have had about a dozen or so as you can tell from the pic i only have a few left. The blunt end with the hemp was an attempt to reattach a dread but it was well lived and fell off again. Some of those long ones are getting weak in the middle and showing the signs as those before. I dont have too many phattys, those are doin ok. Any advise is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

updated by @joshua-perez: 01/13/15 09:58:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

what are u washing with have u palm rolled or tied knots in attempts to fix weak spots

i wasa losing the ends off many while usingthe baking soda but since switching to dreadlockshampoo.com they seem much stronger

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Joshua Perez
@joshua-perez
11 years ago
11 posts

I use Dr.Bronner's 18-1. It give a nice clean feeling onced rinsed out. Ive really only wrapped a few a few of them in attempts to keep them. Not sure what your reffering to as knots but I have intertwined some of the skinnier ones at the roots. They grow out phatter and just make me feel better as they feel stronger.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

intertwined how the roots will join if u just let them join

but some ppl if they have a weak spot will tie a knot in it to strengr=then it but thats almost guaranteed to make it break there

--
Joshua Perez
@joshua-perez
11 years ago
11 posts

Sometimes. Ya. But I cant have all that matting. I need to seperate regually. I wear a hard hat at work so that increases the matting. If I not careful Ill get a horrid case of scalp rout. So I seperate. Of course Now not all of them. But Im not going to tie a knot. Dont worry about that. My roots are fine it in th ebody of the dreads Im concerned with. I know on like 2 of them I use them to tie up my dreads. That might have something to do with it? I dont use bands, or anything else to tie my hair back or up. But as for the rest....

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

is it high up maybe where the hard hat might be causing it?

--
Joshua Perez
@joshua-perez
11 years ago
11 posts

Naw the ends are nice a think, strong and the end by my scalp is nice and thick and strong. Its the body, its the lenght of the dreads that appear to get weak. Look at that pic i posted you can def see the shortness of some of them. IDK I just got home a couple days ago. Ill continue eating my daily and attempting to wrap,secure some of the more weaker ones or longer ones. I guess its har to explain.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form