Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Dandruff problem

Djordje Stanojkovic
@djordje-stanojkovic
5 years ago
2 posts

I had this dandruff problem before dreadlocks too, until i found shampoo that suits my scalp and hair type, after starting my journey i washed them only with bs, acv and oils, and that made the whole thing even worse, i thought that bs will treat my dandruff problem, but actually it made problem even worse, now, dandruff is inside my locks too, and i cant wash that, in my opinion it's worse than a little residue from shampoo, what should i do, is it ok to go back to the shampoo that suits me, and eventually wash my babies with bs once a month or so. This shampoo is concerned (Schauma 7 herbs) Sorry about my bad english.

Peace and love :D

updated by @djordje-stanojkovic: 01/13/15 09:57:35PM
Tara C
@tara-c
5 years ago
645 posts

You might have gotten the ratios wrong for the baking soda and/or apple cider vinegar. Did you use them both together, or do one after the other? And tea tree oil and rosemary are excellent for dandruff :)

Djordje Stanojkovic
@djordje-stanojkovic
5 years ago
2 posts

I used them one after another, i was experimenting with ratios but its looks like nothing work for me. I'm using both tea tree and rosemary oil, and that kind of made thing even worse :/

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,526 posts

what ratios are u experimenting with

that maybe wht

ok if nothing else the www.dreadlockshampoo.com teatree rosemany or pathouli bars or liquid may do the trick

may? should i mean

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form