Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

To Cut Or Not To Cut, That's The Question.

Pete
@pete
11 years ago
67 posts

Hey guess, my dreadies are nearly 9 months old, and they really start looking like dreads. I've loved the journey, but i have been really thinking about shaving my head completely, i need some oppinions.

My life has changed in a flash after my broke up, and i just feel like throwing old things into new.

Ideas what i should do

updated by @pete: 01/13/15 09:57:30PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

some tribes shave the head during mourning ceremonies as a way of letting go of the past

but was this breakup as bad as a death of a loved one/

give it time if you really feel like your in mourning then yes go ahead but if you can get by without shaving you should

why should you give up another year of your life after already wasting time with her

move forward instead of letting her still hold you back

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Pete
@pete
11 years ago
67 posts

Yo thanks man, just need some inspiring words right now, and those we're one of those:)

Ill think long time before deciding

jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

aww Pete...u started ur journey before u were with her mentally...so im not sure that is really what u want. i think ur a little thrown off and ur self esteem and self confidence is low. it will improve an each day be well an ur light will shine once more. if i know u its beginning to already. lol:) i think u r seeking a new start at life not ur hair silly ha things will be better an hope hear from u soon u know how reach me give these words some thought hahaha peace b with u bro

Kaytea Elisabeth ☮
@kaytea-elisabeth
11 years ago
3 posts

Well said SE!

soaring eagle said:

some tribes shave the head during mourning ceremonies as a way of letting go of the past

but was this breakup as bad as a death of a loved one/

give it time if you really feel like your in mourning then yes go ahead but if you can get by without shaving you should

why should you give up another year of your life after already wasting time with her

move forward instead of letting her still hold you back

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form