dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hair lengthening shampoo?

Reggae lover
@reggae-lover
11 years ago
9 posts

Hi guys,
Do you know of a shampoo that makes hair grow faster? My hair has gotten shorter now that they are starting to lock. I'd to grow my hair faster but don't know of a good shampoo.

updated by @reggae-lover: 02/14/15 03:25:34AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

anything with biotin init although taking biotin internaly will do more for u

the only 1 that i read does make it grow also had so many bad reviews abut it being just nasty and making thier hair all weird

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rafael Rodriguez
@rafael-rodriguez
11 years ago
41 posts

Mane and tail shampoos have sulfates, maybe you can find another one without it.

Rafael Rodriguez
@rafael-rodriguez
11 years ago
41 posts

You can even use this one daily. Biotin shampoo with the oils it has and the aloe there won't be any need to use conditioner.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

they also dont promote growth just help prevent brakage and split ends

--
Rafael Rodriguez
@rafael-rodriguez
11 years ago
41 posts

SE, what do you think about this one, seems to be better than the previous booting shampoo, this is the pack but they can be purchased separately. They have it on my local gnc I could review it but I don't know about the phase 2 and phase 3 if they would be OK for dreads. My hair type needs daily moisture unlike Caucasian hair. http://www.millcreekusa.com/biotene-h-24/tri-pack

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

your better off using a dread shampoo

and tajking the biotin in pill form

--
Rafael Rodriguez
@rafael-rodriguez
11 years ago
41 posts

That's what I have been dong. I do however take the 10,000 MCG dose. My hair is growing I just can't tell if it is fast or not.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

haha its growing probly at 2-3 times the normal speed but

watching hair grow is a painfully slow process

as an example a seed will grow to a 2 foot plant in a year while hair will grow 6 inches a year typicaly

if you wanted to do a time lapse of hair growing and not be still too slow to see your take 1 pic every 6 hours

4 a day

and play them back at 30 a second

dont even bother trying to judge hair growth unless your comparing a min of 3-6 months growth

--
Rafael Rodriguez
@rafael-rodriguez
11 years ago
41 posts

Well Since I started my journey my hair has been shrinking and I have been cutting so around month 5 or so it was the length it would start but it was mostly locked already.

I just play attention the the front row after and before a wash. When it is wet it weights more so they lay down and I used to measure the length by where on my face the tips will be. Also that's the row I haven't cut so I remember that they were almost reaching my eyebrows and now they get into my eyes so I know that no matter how much it shrinks after a wash when they get dry there has been some hair growth.

I can't tell if it is fast or not because there was a time period when I started relaxing my hair and I noticed that my hair grow was almost non existing while now it grows faster but I don't know if it has gone back to regular or if it is actually faster than normal.

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form