Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

list of on residue shampoos?

Kubilay KAPUCU
@kubilay-kapucu
11 years ago
76 posts

ok so as mamy of you now i live in turkey and it isnt possible for me to find non residue shampoo like dr bronner's. can any of you gys make a list of common non residue shampoo? and also if i cant find any of the one you guys recomended how do i know ifa shampoo is residue free or not? which substances should i get a heads up for?

thanks alot!

updated by @kubilay-kapucu: 01/13/15 09:57:02PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

almopst nonr u find in stores are u can find bronners anywhere and dreadlockshampoo.com ships everywhere

heather can give u a partial list of ingredients but its not as simple as that

ok a simple but gross way is wash out a glass with it then rinse it out and take a drink from it (probly should sip n spit many shampoos are toxic)

if u taste it its residue (the taste will linger all day..gross)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=residue+free+shampoos

Any of the shampoos mentioned in the first page of results will help your cause to some degree. Even the Dreadhead HQ shampoo will aid in getting the gunk out...yet, ironically, it won't actually help *dread* your hair, as I found out long ago. And, considering its price and the array of alternatives...it really isn't worth the money.

However, none of these will work as well as Dr Bronners, dreadlock shampoo (Vicki's), or the BS/ACV methods.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form