Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Repressed Sexuality

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

speaking of wanting to show off your new boob decorations 1 of my exes (total whacko) when i met her had huge breasts she strapped down with 3 sports bras and still had severe back pain

she went in for reduction surgery reduced from dd to b (she wanted to go to a)

the next day at work (she worked in a vetinary hospitol) she flashed everyone she saw..and they were still swollen black and blue with the nipples held on with staples...frankenboob

even though they looked like something out of a horror movie she stuill was so happy she was even showing ppl on the bus on the way home...lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 04:22:03PM
Anna Blocker
@anna-blocker
11 years ago
25 posts
Hahaha! Nice, I have a friend who is wanting a reduction as well, she rides horses for a living so you can imagine how miserable a large bust would be bounced all day while working! :L
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

yea i really dont understand why women would increase thier bust size given all the drawbacks that come with big breasts and the only advantage is idiots like you more

there was 1 girl i saw on tv who said her breasts implants were an investment in her future cause although they cost 50 grand shed save double that y all the drinks shed get free

she justified it as a cheap way to excell in the highly competative field of alcahol abuse

--
Anna Blocker
@anna-blocker
11 years ago
25 posts
Oh wow! Lmao what a load of shit hahaI think fake breast are one of the most grotesque looking mutilations one can do to themselves. It's just not attractive. But as a female who appreciates the body I find smaller breasts more appealing. As a B I tend to favor same size or smaller. I mean friends of mine who are curvy and have gorgeous large busts are fine but fake boobs just are gross. I think everyone should just be happy with what they have. And not use their looks to manipulate others or gain attention.I'm not saying its wrong to be attractive or aestheticly pleasing but don't base your entire being off your looks. I'm adorable but I don't fall back on that to get what I want. I'm told how intellegant and sweet and kind I am on a regular basis. You can attract people with looks but if that's all you have they won't stay around very long. You're only hurting yourself more by being fake.Btw back to the idea of sexuality and modisty I read this article last week and thought y'all would find it interesting! Hope it's ok to post it here! http://unwrinkling.com/modesty-part-i-problems/
Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

I don't know how anyone would want their breasts to be bigger. I gained weight the past few years and my breasts have gotten a bit bigger as a result, and I hate them. I genuinely hate them lol it doesn't feel right. I used to get picked on in secondary school because I never had to wear a bra, but I didn't care, I was comfortable. I'm more than motivated to get back to my old weight for that reason alone lol.

Again back to the subject, for me it's like...the more 'negative' (for lack of a better word) aspects of sexuality are all over the place, and the more important aspects are hidden. For example, half-naked, thin, airbrushed, CGI'd, make-upped-to-oblivion models all over the place exuding society's definition of perfection. Implicitly (hell, sometimes explicitly) sexual advertisements for shampoos, Pepsi (or was it Coke?) and etc. But condoms? Female hygiene products/remedies? NOPE, sorry, too sexual for our children to be exposed to. Which isn't even sexual in itself, it just involves a body part that plays a major role in sex (but whose role isn't completely limited to sex). The world is crazy and makes no sense, that's all I see it as.

la Renarde
@la-renarde
11 years ago
54 posts

Such an interesting subject here! I never understood why people tend to freak out so much about sex and nude bodies. When I was a kid, my mother and father (both sexually abused in their childhood) wanted my sister and me to feel comfortable with human bodies. So we all took baths togheter, showered togheter and walking in the house in the bare was totally normal. They made me understand it was only ok at home though. But after being abused by my uncle, I kind of lost this capacity to feel at ease with my own body.

Then, after High School, I studied professionnal photography and I began to model for myself and friends. Since I was seeing myself as a character, not as my true self, I was totally ok with nude modeling. In fact, I was the only one always willing to model anyway. So I did it alot. Then I studied textile design. We were only 4 hippy girls in the classroom and we really didn't care at all to undress when we needed to try out some clothes we were making. Plus our sewing teacher was gay (but craving for my ass anyway haha). I really like to remember those days, cause it felt so, you know, just right to be myself, with my own body.

I've always liked nudes in art. I think a human body in the bare is absolutely beautiful, true, easthetic, natural and free. As a pansexual, I don't see people as sexual. I see them as individuals. Of course, if i like someone, I have sexual desire for the person, but otherwise, they are only human bodies (with a soul and everything else of course haha). And I don't care about busts, nipples, vaginas, penises, etc. All those body parts are beautiful in their own way, and in being part of a whole. I know pansexuality is not the most common thing on earth, but I'm so glad to be a part of it. It helps me having a more innocent and non-biased look on nude bodies. But because I'm this different, I really can't understand why some people are so freaked out by boobs and crotches. And I know so much of this kind of people. I don't even do artistic nude self-portraits anymore, cause I can't show them. People are just so puritanical. They really act like I was in the wrong to show my body, when THEY are not able to control their own while looking at my pictures.

I totally agree with everyone who said making something taboo is making perversions. I used to read alot of mangas before. Japanese culture is so so so prude. So instead of exploring their sexuality in a natural and healthy way, they write/draw really hard core pervy mangas. There is so much sexual perversions sometimes, this is just totally disgusting. Even relationships are perverted. And we all know what religions have made with sex. Ah, anyway. I just went harvest blueberries in the woods today. And I was pissed at this stupid world. So I took of my shirt, let my boobies free in the warm sun, took some beautiful shot with my husband and felt free. Love to all.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i saw the shots and they were purely beaytiful

and this sites a sanctuary you can feel free to be yourself we have a naked truth group (private so not indexed by search engines) and a sexty dready (publuc) where u can be free to expeess yourself

bout japanese culture yes its true they are raised to bnot even feel confortable hugging or shaking hands even 1 girl i talked to considered someone hugging her on the same level as rape

because of this yea they have 8 year olds being sold into sex slavery

cam girl shops that are kinda like sweat shops of the sex trade ..u name it

some countries even have a sex tourism and its not typicaly sexually open and free countries but instead more repressed 3rd world countries

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form