Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

site upgrade is coming soon

Zachary Tyler
@zachary-tyler
11 years ago
36 posts
I hope I'm not coming off rude or anything, I cerbtainly dont mean to. But on mobile for me personally there is nothing to do on the new site. There is maybe 4 or 5 topics to look at in forums. I'm not gonna go to a new site when it has less stuff then the old one. I wouldn't even be able to reply to this on the new site. Here on the old one I can do so much more. Maybe it's cause I'm on my phone I don't know. I'll just have to wait til it's merged. Hopefully then the new site will let me do everything everyone is saying they can do. But right now I can't. Again it may be because I'm doing it all from my phone. It may be completely different on a computer.
updated by @zachary-tyler: 07/10/15 03:12:12AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

actualy the oposites true this sites mobile is extremely limmited while on new site on mobile u got access to everything on the site

and

theres onky a few topics cause u need to add more so go..add topics so ppl can respond

thats the ooint thats why we need to start using it so theres more there to use

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Zachary Tyler
@zachary-tyler
11 years ago
36 posts
Well for me I can do more. See more. More everything on this old site. Maybe I'm not doing it right lol. Time will tell. And I look forward to the new site. I apologize if I have come off rude or grumpy.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

compare the old site on desktop and mobile

on 2.0 the desktop version has 1.4 million pages the mobile version 17,000 thats alot of missing content

mobile users often have trouble commenting on profiles uploading photos sending messages etc etc

on new site theres no diference whatsoever between mobile and desktop (except the menu position) you have access to all desktop users have and can do everything a desktop can exactly the same way

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

biggest diference is just the ammount of content thats why i want way more contebnt added there daily so its more active

note theres no chat yet there messaging however will be added shortly chat in a couple months

--
Zachary Tyler
@zachary-tyler
11 years ago
36 posts
That's great. I'm sure it will all come together. Looking forward to it.

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form