Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

shampoo!

deathwish
@deathwish
5 years ago
17 posts

I have bought a bottle of liquid shampoo (nag champa) from dreadlockshampoo which was amazing for the start of my neglect journey! Now I'm currently five months into it and I'm in need of a new bottle! I was thinking going with a bar but I'm not sure if it'll be good for my dreads that aren't "tight" enough yet!

what shall i get?

updated by @deathwish: 01/13/15 09:56:48PM
Nicole Schaefer
@nicole-schaefer
5 years ago
71 posts

I use a bar on my hair and it's only been two months since i stopped brushing. Don't kno if it's true but to me it almost feels as if it helps with the tightening!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,526 posts

the bars are fine for most ppl unless you have hard to dread hair then the liquids recomended

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
deathwish
@deathwish
5 years ago
17 posts

Alrighty then I just ordered the cedar, sweetgrass and sage shampoo bar :D hopefully it smells good and my dreads will tighten up! :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,526 posts

it smells nice but is 1 of the more subtle scents its very soothing but not as strong as the others u may barely notice a scent after

its more a aura cleansing scent used in sweat l9=odgs and purifuication rituals

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
5 years ago
172 posts

Yeah, I really like the sandalwood tonka bean one too :D. The sage one is nice :D.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form